15

Author pov.

"Let's go to our home my doll" Taehyung says, smiling at her softly, caressing her cheeks. She looks at him with terrified eyes which made him to pinch her soft chubby cheeks.

"N-no..im not coming w-with y-you!! I need to go to my parents!! P-please I beg u sir! Leave m-me" She says, while struggling in his arms making taehyung to wrap his hand around her throat, tightening it as she gasps for air. He pulled her closer to his face as he says.

"My stubborn brat~how many times should I say to not call me sir? Didn't I told u? Hm" He hummed, while placing small soft pecks on her trembling lips, she whimpered when he squeezed her neck.

"From now onwards you're gonna call me taehyung or tae~ but" He leaned towards her, gazing darkly at her innocent doll eyes.

"I do prefer u to call me daddy" He smirks and left her neck while y/n continued to gasp for air. Y/n cried, while taehyung picked her up again, opening the door walking out of the room. Well taehyung noticed how the police officers looked towards the door worried, but immediately turned their head seeing the devil walking out of the room with the innocent girl in his arms.

Taehyung walked out of the police station as he opened the door of the car, he gently placed her in her seat, he closed the door and locked it, he doesn't want her to escape again.

Going inside the police station again he spoke.

"You know what to do.. Just pretend like nothing happened here and if something goes wrong u will see the real devil. " He darkly smirks, walking out of the police station as the officers nodded and bowed at him.

Taehyung opened the car door and sat on his seat as he begin to drive without uttering any word nor looked at her. The only thought in his mind was....He should teach her a lesson soon.

•••

Author pov.

And soon they reached their mansion. Taehyung looked at his doll and chuckled to see her sleeping peacefully with a cute pout on her lips. He coos while caressing her soft silky hairs softly pecking her cheeks but a knock on the window of the car made him stop his actions.

"What happened? " He asks in his cold voice.

"Boss I saw ur car here so I thought something bad happened" The guard spoke up, bowing down at his boss.

"Nothing bad happened here" Taehyung said, opening the car door as he picks up his doll who was still sleeping. The guard looked surprised seeing a small girl in his arms.

"Park my car in my garage" Taehyung said, throwing his car keys towards his guard as he catches it, nodding at him.

Taehyung steps towards his mansion as the maids and his guards bowed at him. Whispers and mumbles were heard by taehyung as the maids and guards spoke about the unconscious girl in his arms. Taehyung goes towards his bedroom and placed her on his bed. His heart felt at peace to see her in his bed. He pecked her cheeks and covered her in his blanket as he goes to freshen up.

Wearing his pajamas, he lay beside her, wrapping his arms around her pulling her close as he whispers.

"Good night my doll~ you're mine" He kisses her earlobe and slept peacefully with her in his arms.

To be continued...