16

Author pov.

TIME SKIPS TO MORNING.

Taehyung was sleeping peacefully with his precious doll in his arms, he felt some movement and whine which made him annoyed as a low groan escaped from his mouth. He slowly opened his eyes, blinking a few times he looked down to his chest, only to see a small human being, snuggling close to him.

Then it hit him! He remembered the yesterday incident. A smile crept upon his lips, his hands coming to her hair to gently caress it. He saw her chubby pink cheeks, it looks like a pink mochi for him. He chuckles to see her cute pout due to her cheeks pressed against his hard chest.

His hands made it's way to her cheeks as he poke, he let out a small giggle to see her squishy cheeks. He pinched and bit them softly to which y/n stirred in her sleep. She yanked his hands and hugged him again thinking it's a pillow to which taehyung hugged her back tightly.

He closed his eyes, his heart at peace to have her in his arms. If this is what heaven feels like, he never wanna leave her.

Then he heard some muffled noises and cute struggles as he looked down to see her. He tighten his grip on her as she whined and said.

"Leave me"

"Why should I? " He rubs his nose on her.

"Cause I wanna use the restroom!! " She pouts.

"Oh ok! " He laughs at her and left her as she walks to use the restroom.

Then y/n came out of the bathroom to see him, staring at her like a creepy old man.

(😏😉)

(😏😉)

She gulped to see him and looked down.

"Why r u staring at me like this" She says, not daring to lift her head up to look at his eyes.

"Why? Can't I stare at what's mine" Every girl should have got a whole zoo in their tummy by his statement but his answer didn't, but it send shivers all around her body.

Y/n ignored him and said.

"I need to take a bath..and I don't have my clothes! So I can return to my parent's house right?! " Y/n spoke, even though she knows this is stupidity. But she wants to act like dumb person and make him think that she is not the right girl for her but. Poor her.

"Oh if u don't have ur clothes I will let u go to ur house? " He laughs at her.

"My stupid doll, u can take my clothes" He pulled her in his lap, she gasped and sit there quietly.

"Then later we go shopping to buy some clothes for u ok? " He caressed her cheeks, leaning to kiss her but she turned her head away.

"Noo I don't want u to spend ur money on me" She says, as she doesn't want to sound like bitch.

"Aww my doll! My money is yours! My Everything is yours! U can ask anything and daddy will buy it for u! U made me fall harder for u... My precious doll. So innocent and naive"

He said, pressing his lips on her soft ones as he kissed her. Y/n thought in her mind 'ok I forget my words I'm gonna act like a bitch and empty his bank balance '.

He broke the kiss and kissed her neck, low groans were heard by her as she came out of her train of thoughts.

"N-no I wanna bath!! " Y/n spoke, taehyung finally left her and smirked to see a red hickey on her neck. He rubbed his thumb on the red spot.

"Mine" He spoke, his dark eyes filled with lust, he leaned towards her neck again but she covered his face with her tiny hands as she spoke.

"I wanna bath!!"

"Ok ok fine" He left her as she immediately sprinted towards the bathroom.

Y/n was about to remove her clothes when she forgot to bring her new clothes.

She opened the door and peeked her head out. "Tae can I get my clothes"

His head shot up to hear her sweet honey voice calling his name.

"Finally u called my name.. It sound so good" He bit his lips and stared at her. " It makes me to wreck u so bad" He breathed out.

"I will give it later as I need to do important call u go freshen up" He says, taking his phone his hands, scrolling through the contacts.

"If u r busy then lemme take it-"

"Don't make me mad my doll do what daddy says, u don't want me to fuck u hard isn't it? " He spoke in his deep voice, he pushed his dark locks from his forehead as he eyed her. She immediately ran to the bathroom. He chuckled.

Taehyung said that cause he wanna see his precious doll, wrapped in towel, he wanna eye her naked body so bad just the thought of that makes him excited.

He walked towards his closet, as he picks a plain white T-shirt and a black pants of his. He already imagined her in his clothes he can't wait to see her in his clothes. Soon he heard a small shout from his precious doll.

To be continued...