17

Author pov.

He walked towards his closet, as he picks a plain white T-shirt and a black pants of his. He already imagined her in his clothes he can't wait to see her in his clothes. Soon he heard a small shout from his precious doll.

He walked towards the bathroom to see his doll peeking her head out.

"Tae can u give my clothes" Y/n says, tightly clenching at her towel as his gaze falls into her shoulder and her face, y/n hid herself more trying to avoid his nasty gaze.

"God" He breathes out and licks his bottom lips. "Ravishing" He chuckles.

"How can u pull off without wearing anything just a small towel covering ur body" He says, quickly opening the door as y/n screamed and tried to push him.

"My imagination are coming true" He pinned her hands above her head, she cried helplessly as he leaned closer to her. He softly brushed his lips onto her neck, pecking it softly.

"Here" He gave her his clothes and exit the bathroom.

Y/n tightly clenched the towel wrapped about her body and she made sure the door is locked as she wore her clothes.

•••

Here there are eating their breakfast but it looks like taehyung can't enjoy his breakfast. Well how can he when a delicious feast is in front of him. She was looking so cute with her chubby pink cheeks, stuffed with food. He lost the appetite of eating and focused on his precious doll.

"Doll we are gonna go shopping ok? " He says, caressing her small hands in his large ones.

Y/n thought of her idea to act like a bitch and empty his bank balance.

"Ok tae" She says, in her seductive tone. She literally was cringed at her behavior but she needs to act up in order to escape from here.

Taehyung looked at her, surprised at her sudden change of behavior. He bit his lips and held her hand.

"Lets go"

•••

Here y/n was picking some comfortable outfits for her to wear. But she is uncomfortable with this act and the price of the cloth!! DAMN. Highly expensive.

It looks like taehyung bring her to a very expensive cloth shop?

She sighs picking only two-three clothes in her hands and walking up to taehyung.

"Tae I finished my shopping-" Taehyung looked at few clothes and exhaled a breath.

"Is this why u were taking much time to select only three clothes?! " He shouts. Y/n looked down as she said.

"N-no they were expensive that's why-" Before y/n could finish her sentence, he made her sit on a chair as he purchased more comfortable outfits for his doll.

Minutes later, taehyung came back with a bunch of clothes, y/n gasped at it. It looks like he emptied the shop.

"T-tae can u at least keep some clothes here-"

"NO" With a short answer he paid for the clothes and left the shop.

•••

Two weeks later.

In these two weeks, taehyung has been clingy towards y/n but she didn't liked it a single bit and tried to keep her distance away from him. But taehyung sometimes tried to force himself on him but he stops whenever he sees her crying face, gets irritated and left her there. Y/n just wants to run far away from him.

Here she is in his tight grip, she looked at taehyung's sleeping face and sighed. She softly held his hand and looked at his face. But he was still sleeping.

She softly pushed his heavy arms on her body but her body froze when she saw his body moving. But she quickly relaxed to see him sleeping soundly again. She placed a pillow on her side and took her steps out of the house.

She looked at the sleepy guards and bit her lips. Her eyes shined looking at the big damn gate. It's her freedom. She sees it her freedom.

She softly walked near the gate so silently, kept looking back to see if the guards are awake or not. Her eyes shines more in the moonlight as she gone closer to the gate.

She opens the gate softly, looking back in fear that he might show up in front of her and drag her back to the cage, his room. She smiled so widely, that her cheeks might hurt but she didn't care. Not when she sees the freedom.

She began to walk, looking here and there and back to see if anyone following her. She was so tensed and scared that he might show up and she's in the middle of the road.

Suddenly she saw a scooty approaching her. She doubted whether to wave her hands or just walk away. But her thoughts break when the scooty stopped in front of her, revealing a middle aged women.

"Dear what r u doing here? " She asks worried.

"I-i aunty c-can u hmm" Y/n doesn't know what she wanted to say, she didn't want to say to the aunty that she was kidnapped and she escaped?

"It's ok come and sit on my scooty I will take u to my home" She says, as y/n nodded at her words and sat on the scooty.

Y/n smiled brightly, and she sat on the scooty but her smile slowly fades away thinking that taehyung might have known that she is not there and he might be searching for her even he might have gone to her parent's house. Tears welled up in her eyes thinking of her parent's miserable state.

Then the aunty took y/n to her house, u both entered the house and y/n looked around the house it was small yet a comfortable house to live in.

"Dear you're hungry? U want something? "

"No aunty that's fine" She softly smiles.

"Now tell me dear why you were standing alone on the road? Did something happened? You're alright? " The aunty says, as she made y/n to sit on the couch and asks her.

Y/n looked down as she says all the things that happened with her and her parents. The lady hugged y/n and patted her back.

"Poor child now you're all safe!" She pats her head. "U can sleep in my room while I sleep on the couch ok? " The lady says softly while caressing her hairs.

"No no aunty please! U already did saved me from there it's a big help for me, u go and sleep in ur room ok aunty? Cause look at u, looks so tired if u sleep on the couch ur body will pain I can manage here aunty and plus u might be thinking that I'm a robber-" The lady giggles as she said.

"No no I can see that you're a sweet girl, I believe u" Y/n smiled sweetly at the lady.

"Ok dear good night"

"Good night aunty" Y/n finally slept in peace.

To be continued...