9

Taehyung's pov.

"Tell ur decision fast!! I can't waste my time on u shitt-" I was about to pull the trigger but I stopped once I heard his trembling voice.

"P-please don't k-kill me! I w-ill do what u-u say" He literally screamed. I smirked, finally my plan worked.

"U did a good decision" I said, tracing the gun on his cheeks while he was sweating badly.

"Now... U should inform about this great news to ur lovable students right? " I asked, giving my gun to the guard.

"Yes s-sir" "Then wipe off ur fucking tears and fast!! " He immediately did what I said, taking his handkerchief wiping his tears.

Then that shitty old man and me with my guards started to walk towards the announcement room, once we reached he gave a speech saying.

"Students I request u all to come to the announcement room" Soon after few minutes, students started to assemble, gasps and mumbles were clearly heard by me but I didn't care about that, waiting for to see that familiar face, who stole my heart.

Y/n pov (flashback)

It looks like our principal retired from his principal post " Rina said, a little sadness was in her voice. I was shocked like how can this even happen-

"Who's our new principal then?"

"It's.............

Kim taehyung.

"Kim taehyung?! " I asked, shook by her words like what is he doing here and why he wants to be the principal?!

"Yes u know him" She asked confused. "Silly! My dad works under him" "Oh-"

"Students I request u all to come to the announcement room" We all heard the announcement, I was really confused what's with the sudden announcement? Is he really gonna leave?

"Y/n let's go" Rina said. "Ah yea let's go" Me and rina started our walk towards the announcement room.

"Students I want to tell u that..... I be not ur principal anymore..... " I gasped! So it's true.

Then my eyes went to the handsome man who is standing beside our principal, it looks like he is looking for something or someone? But who? But once his eyes were fixed on me, he didn't even turn his head away, I was awkward of this guy staring at me non-stop so I completely ignored him. But still I was kinda uncomfortable of him, staring at me like a creep so I hid behind rina.

Then I heard a manly deep husky voice and I looked up to see him speaking, his beautiful brown eyes still staring down at me, his lips tugged up in a smug smile. What's wrong with him?

"Hello students, myself Kim taehyung I think u know y'all- I'm ur new principal from now onwards study well and that's it" He spoke coldly, his eyes still staring at me, did he even blink?

Taehyung's pov.

After my speech, everyone started to leave, gossiping among each other, while my baby was hiding behind her so-called friend, I kept my eyes still on her disappearing figure but that shitty old man disturbed me.

"S-sir if u want u can see the classes" I just nodded at his words, signalling him to 'get out'.

Maybe I can see my baby doll again and know which class is she from... Then I started my search for my doll.

_________________________

Taehyung's pov.

Argh! It feels like hours and hours but still I can't find!! And those annoying girls just made my mood worse! My steps halted in front of the last classroom and my guard opened the door for me, only to meet with the pair of my precious doll's eyes.

To be continued...