TLMB: CHAPTER 4

Hunter's POV

"So? How was your date with her?" Liam asked me. I loosened my tie before I sat down on my office chair.

This piece of shit just do some blind date and I f*cking hate it! He already know that I don't want to be in a relationship and there he is.

"I don't do relationship, Kuya"I said on him while looking at him blankly.

"You're already twenty, Grey. And yet, you didn't even date any of the girls who likes you!"he said. I massage the bridge of my nose. This piece of shit is getting on my nerves.

"Kuya! I. Don't. Do. Relationship. Can you just f*cking leave me alone? If you want to date them then go! Date them! I don't f*cking care"I said on him.

"Okay, okay! Chill"he said before he leaves. That's right, leave me alone so I have a piece of mind.

I was about to do my files when suddenly someone barge in. I know who it is. The three shits are here again.

"Yow! Grey? I heard that you have a blind date? Did it work?"Hans asked me.

"Don't mention about that date thing, Hans"I said while looking at the files.

"Hahaha! So? It didn't work, again?" Malique asked me. I looked at them but the two shits just laughed at me.

"Dude, you should try to be in a relationship. That would be happy. Look at this shit, his girlfriend is on her way here"Hans said while pointing at Elly.

'Didn't know that he already have a girlfriend'

"Dude, his girlfriend is so cute and pretty"Malique said. It's got my attention.

"I told you! He's not my girlfriend! He's my brother"Elly said with his usual voice.

"Brother? You have a brother?"I asked him before I looked at him.

"Yeah! I have! I was about to get him while this two shits dragged me here" he replied.

I have this feeling that I have to see that guy. Do I have to? What if they ask me? Tss.

"Are you going now? I mean, are you gonna pick him right now?"I asked again.

"Yeah? Do you wanna come?"he asked back. I know he's asking himself now.

"Can I?"I asked him. It's not like, that guy caught my attention when I didn't even get to see him.

"Oohh! Grey is interested"I heard Hans said.

"Shut up! I know that you want to come too"I replied.

"Let's go! I don't want my brother to wait"Elly said. I stand up and walked through my room to change my clothes.

"Tell me, you're interested on him right?"Malique asked me. We're here at my car. Well, Hans and Malique just force me to use my car instead of Elly's car. We're on our way to the bus station.

"I told you! I'm not"I replied.

"Well? That's good, so I have my chance on him"Hans suddenly said that made me stopped the car.

"WTF! Why did you stop?!"Elly asked me.

I just tssed before I drove again. Why I feel like I'm jealous when Hans said that he have a chance? Tss! Why would I be jealous? It's just a guy. And I'm not gay.

After a few minutes of driving, we reach the bus station.

We get out of the car while Elly looked around trying to find someone.

"Hey, what he look like?"Malique asked Elly.

"I thought you said that he's cute and pretty?"Elly asked back.

"You're not fun"Malique said. I just sighed before I looked around. Well, I don't know why?

Suddenly, I spotted someone. I don't know if that person is a girl or a guy. I just stared at that person then suddenly he looked at me. He...looks so cute, damn. He suddenly smiled at me.

"Hoy! Hunter Grey! Nandun na yung kapatid niya oh! Sinong tinitignan mo? Hah? Chixx?"Hans suddenly said.

This stupid piece of shit just...f*ck!

"What?!"I asked him.

"Oh! Kalma! High blood ka na naman" Hans said. I just tssed before I saw him again. He's with Elly.

Wait? So you mean that cute guy is Elly's brother? F*ck! Why does my heart skips a beat?

When they already in front of us. I looked at the guy. F*ck! He's so cute. Damn, and he have this kissable lips.i want to kiss it. Wait what?

"This is my brother and don't you f*cking dare to do something bad on him, got it?"Elly asked us. We just nod our head. Well, I'm stunned on the beauty that was in front of me.

"Hi! I'm Nicklaus Asher Dawson"he said before he smiled. F*ck even his smile is so cute.

"Musta, Ash!? Tagal nating hindi nagkita ah! Hanggang ngayon maliit ka parin"Malique said. Wait? They know him?

"Kuya Malique naman eh!"Asher said before he pout then there I was again. Looking at his lips.

"By the way, this is Hunter Grey Carter. One of our friends"Hans said.

"Good morning po, Kuya Hunter"he said.

"Hah?"I asked him.

"Grey, he's 17 years old. That's why he called you Kuya. You're three years older than him"Elly explained.

What? What is this kind of feeling? Why I feel hurt so suddenly? He just called me Kuya? What's wrong with that?

"Don't mind him, Ash. He's mute" Malique said on him.

"Nagsalita lang siya kanina eh"Asher replied. Suddenly, Elly walked towards me.

"I know what you were thinking. Stop daydreaming on my brother, Grey. He will be yours soon"he said before he smirked.

Hah? Mine?

"Well, let's go now. Pagod ang kapatid ko kaya kailangan niyang magpahinga"Elly said. We all just not at him before we went inside of the car.

Asher sat between Elly and Hans while Malique was sitting beside me.

'Tch! Lucky bastard'

I started the engine before I drove away.

While on our way, I can't stop looking at him. I don't know why. He looks so stunning. That's all.

"Halatado ka, Grey"Malique whispered, enough for me to hear.

"Tch! I am not looking at him, Malique"I whispered back.

"Oh really? I know you, Grey. I know that you're thinking that he was so cute and pretty plus...he looks stunning"he replied.

"No and shut up!"I said.

"Whatever, Grey! But I know what I saw a while ago. Better find out about that"he said before he looked at outside. I looked at the back again and I saw Asher looking at me and...f*ck. He smiled at me. I just looked away and focus my sight in the front.

'Damn, how can he be so cute?'

To be continued