TLMB: CHAPTER 7

Hunter's POV

Damn, he got the sweetest lips that I have tasted. Well it was my first kiss. I don't do kiss with anyone but he's an exception. I touch my lips again, I still can't forget what happened that night. Damn! I can still feel the softness of his lips.

"Hoy! Iba na yan, Grey"Malique suddenly said that made me looked at him.

"What the f*ck are you even here?!"I asked him but he just shrugged.

"Well, Hans been so fishy this passed few days"he replied before he sat down on the couch.

"What do you mean?"I asked him.

"Well, since the night you and Asher, you know just kissed. He became a little bit off or zoning out"he replied. I didn't said anything, I just looked at the folder that I'm holding.

"Dude, maybe he likes Asher?"he suddenly said that made me looked at him or more on I glared at him. I'm not yet sure about my feelings on Asher but f*ck! I don't want to hear nor to know that someone likes him. F*ck I'm becoming a teritorial man.

"Chill dude! I said 'maybe'. I'm not even sure if he really likes him. And Asher is already yours"he said. I just glared at him once again.

"Dude, tell me and be honest with me. Do you like Asher?"he said directly. I got shock about what he just asked.

I don't even know yet if I like him of not. If I'm interested on him or not. Or did I just found him cute that's why.

"I-i don't know. Maybe I'm just interested on him. Yeah that's it, I'm just interested on him"I replied. He smirked.

"Really? You're just interested? No you're not just interested on him, Grey. Look, whenever I say that someone likes him, you will gonna glared at me. I know what's you're thinking. I know you're killing me in your mind. You're not just interested on him. Yes, you said that you're interested on him but your face saying otherwise. Maybe you're just confused now. Grey, me and Elly already know what you were feeling over Asher but you kept on denying yourself that you're just interested on him"he explained.

"I told you, Malique! I'm just f*cking interested on him. That's all"I said.

"Are you sure? Then why are you smiling when you're with him? Why are you talking with him? Why are you starting at him most of the time? Why are you thinking about him? Why did you kissed him that night? See? You're not just interested on him. You liked him. You're inlove with him. I already see this coming, Grey. From the very first time I saw you when Asher came here. I saw the way you look at him. It's like you're really inlove with him. Grey, better find out that strange feeling before it's too late" he said before he stand up and walk away. But before he leaves he stop and look at me.

"Btw, this is his first day in their school right? And I can see that it's his time to eat. Well gotta go. Oh and, Elly told me to tell you if you can bring his lunch and pick him up later because we have something to do about. Good bye, Hunter Grey Carter!!!"he said before he leaves.

"Bring him his lunch? Damn, Elly! Why do I have to do this kind of shit!"I mumbled before I stand up. I want to see him. I have to figure out this strange feeling.

I stand up and walked out of my office. The employees always greet me but I don't give a shit about them. I don't even greet my friends and my family. And they want me to greet them. F*ck no. I don't give a shit about them.

"Where are you going, son?"Hezekiah said. I don't want to call him Dad because I called him old man.

"To the school, old man"I replied.

"Are you gonna visit your brother, Liam?"he asked.

"No"I replied before I passed on him. Tss, I don't want him to asked some random question. Tss.

I went to the parking lot and went to my car. I opened the door and I went inside. I drove away not thinking why did I even followed them.

A few minutes later, I'm already on the Carter's University that was owned by my brother, Kurt Liam Carter. I went outside of my car while I'm holding Asher's lunch. Yeah, I buy him his lunch because for f*ck sakes, Malique didn't even gave me his lunch.

"Kiyaah!! Ang gwapo"
"Gagsti! Ang hot"
"Sino kaya yan!"
"Gagi! Ang gwapo niya talaga"

Damn f*cking bees. It's a damn school but f*ck! Why they have too many bees here? Tss, whatever. I don't give a shit.

I suddenly stopped when I realized I don't even f*cking know where building he was. Damn, Malique. I took out my phone and call the shit.

Calling Malique...

After three rings he finally answered. Damn, this shit.

[Oh! Hey? Himala at ikaw ang tumawag]he said while laughing.

"Damn you, Malique! Where the f*ck is his building!? You didn't even tell me about that!"I said.

[Hah? I thought you already know. Hahaha. He's at the nurse building] after he said that I ended the call. I'm lucky because I'm at the Nurse Building and I'm right in front of their room.

I sighed before I walked towards the door and knocked three times. All the students looked at my way.

"Who you?"one of the girls asked. She was sitting beside Asher who's busy with his notes.

"I'm here for Asher"I replied coldly. Her eyes widened in shocked before she touched both of Asher's shoulders and shake him.

"Ang sabi mo wala kang boyfriend?! Loko ka! Huhu! Peyk prends ka! Di mo sinabi sa akin na may boyfriend ka na pala hah"the girl said. I can feel that my cheeks heat up.

"Ano ba!? Jenalyn naman. Masakit hah. At sinong boyfriend ba sinasabi mo?!"Asher asked me. The girl looked at me. Asher looked at me that made his eyes widened. He stand up and walked towards me.

"Hunter? Anong ginagawa mo dito? Wala ka bang trabaho? Ano yang dala mo?"he asked. I sighed before I pat his head. Damn, he have this soft hair.

"Your brother want me to give you your lunch. And I will pick you up later"I replied.

"Halla ka! Gagi hahahahah! Ang sweet naman. Kailan naging kayo? Sinong top? Sinong bottom? May nangyari na ba sa inyo?"the girl suddenly asked.

"Jenalyn naman! Anong sinasabi mong top or bottom?!"Asher asked him. Is it not obvious that I'm literally the top and he's the bottom.

"Ay hahahaha! Inosente ka nga pala. Hoy lalaki! Turuan mo nga din 'to para hindi naiiwan sa pinag-uusapan. Naku, naku, naku! Lagyan mo na din ng marka! Hahaha. Ang daming lumapit dyan kanina na mga lalaki. Tinatanong kung pwede daw bang kunin number niya"she said.

"Hoy! Pinagsasabi mo, Jenalyn. Anong mamarkahan dyan?! Masakit yun!" Asher said.

"Hahahahah! Nicks, alam mo masyado kang inosente. Ano tol? Markahan mo hah. Hahaha! Paniguradong hindi yan makakalakad"she said before she went back on her seats.

"Hunter, pasensya na kay Jenalyn hah. But thanks sa lunch"Asher said.

"You're welcome. Btw, Asher...do you want me to mark you?"I said.

"Halla! Hahahaha! Pumayag ka na teh. Lalayuan ka na ng mga boys kapag nagpamarka ka sa kaniya. Hindi yun masakit"Jenalyn said while smirking at me.

"Hunter, hindi ba yun masakit?"Asher asked me.

"Ah—"I don't know what to say damn. Jenalyn smirked again and look at me. Her eyes telling me to say it to him.

"Ah, no. It's—it's not"I replied. Asher smiled widely.

"Magpapamarka ako sa'yo bukas" Asher said.

"Mamayang gabi ka na magpamarka, Nicks! Mamayang gabi, hindi bukas. Mamayang gabi"Jenalyn said while smirking.

"Okay, Hunter! Magpapamarka ako sa'yo mamayang gabi ha. Ayoko na din kasing may lumalapit sa akin na lalaki"Asher said.

"O-okay! I have to go! I'll pick you up later"I said before I leave.

"Damn! F*ck! How do I do that?! Why did I even asked that? But he agreed. Damn!"I mumbled.

'I hope Elly won't kill me if he even know about this'

To be continued