TMLB: CHAPTER 14

Hunter's POV

Feeling his lips against mines was so good. Damn, I can't get over about how soft and sweet his lips. We're here at their comfort room. And I am claiming his lips once again.

"Hmm"he moaned while trying to pushed me away from him. When I am out of breath, I pulled away and looked direct on his eyes.

I saw anger and hatred on his eyes. I step back while staring at him. My heart begin to throbbed.

'Why does it hurts when he looks at me with anger and hatred on his eyes?'

'Why am I feeling this way?'

"What's wrong with you?!"he asked me. I was too stunned to speak. My lips begun to trembling like I'm nervous to speak.

"What's wrong with you, Hunter? Why did you kiss me all of a sudden? You're drunk, Hunter. Why are you doing this on me?!"he asked once again.

"A-asher, let me explain. Please, I'm sorry"I said on him.

"I hate you! I HATE YOU, HUNTER! Don't you dare to come close on me again! I don't wanna see you! I HATE YOU!"he said before he opened the door revealing his brother, Elly who looks shocked. At his back was Malique and Hans who also shocked. Asher just bumped his brother and run away from us.

I went over the sink and put my hands on the counter when I feel my legs begun to tremble. My hands begun to shake and my heart begun to throbbed. Suddenly, I feel weak after hearing those words on him.

'W-what's happening?'

'He hate me now'

He hate me now, damn it. He f*cking hate me now. And I-it hurts me.

"Hey, Grey, you okay? You're trembling"Elly asked me. I didn't notice that they were beside on me.

"Grey, you want to go home? Ihahatid ka namin"Malique said on me. Suddenly my head begun to hurt.

"Damn it!"I said before I punched the counter.

"Hey! Stop it! Let's go now, Grey"Hans said on me.

"Maybe we should go now. He's not feeling well. Let's go"I heard Elly said on them. I took a deep breath.

"I don't need your company. I can handle myself"I said on them and was about to walk away when fell on the cold floor.

"HEY! Damn it! I told you, we will bring on your house"Malique said. I was about to speak when I suddenly fainted.

"I hate you! I HATE YOU HUNTER!"

"Don't you dare to come close on me again!"

"I don't wanna see you!"

"I hate you!"

"I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU HUNTER!"

"NO!" I jolted up on my bed when I remember those words. Damn, I thought it was just a dream.

"Oh, you awake now Grey"I heard my brother's voice. I looked beside me and I saw my brother leaning on the table. I leaned my back on the head board and close my eyes again.

"I know you're not okay, Grey"Liam said on me.

"I'm fine"I said on him. He just laughed while looking at me. I know that he's looking at me.

"You fool! I know that you're not okay, Grey.  Tell me what happened a while ago? You're friends bring you here, unconscious"he said on me that made me open my eyes and looked at him. He started to walked towards me and sat down on the edge of my bed.

"Nothing happe—"

"Stop lying, can you? Hunter Grey Carter"he said with his serious tone. I know he's serious when he said my full name.

"Tell me, what happened? Don't you dare to lie on me, Grey. I know you. I'm your brother and you can tell everything to me. Trust me. Now, tell me what happened?"he said. I took a deep breath.

"I kissed him"I said on him. I looked at him and he was looking at me confusedly.

"Who? Who did you kiss?"he asked me.

"Elly's brother. Nicklaus Asher Dawson"I said on him.

"What happened? And why did you kiss him? I know you're not homophobic but I'm confused why you kiss him"he asked me again.

"The very first time I saw him, I was too stunned by his cuteness and beauty. He looks perfectly like a girl. He have a small waist, slim body, white and smooth skin, pretty, cute and small face, cute button nose, chubby cheeks, long eyelashes, thick eyebrows, small, plump and red lips and round big boot—"

"Okay, okay stop right there! I'm asking why did you kiss him. I'm not asking what he's feature was"he said.

"He was a wife material, Liam. He can cook, clean, wash etc. I don't know what came on my mind and I suddenly kissed him that night. After that, I can't get over on claiming his lips again. It's taste so sweet, Liam"I said.

"Okay. So what happened a while ago? And you look drunk when they bring you here"he said on me.

"I went to a bar to drink after knowing that, that Tristan Kyle Falcon was interested in him. Tristan wants to know him. He wants to claim him. My anger took me and I get drunk before I went to his university that you own. I saw him at the comfort room so I  followed him. I pinned him and kiss him, again. After that, he get mad. He looks at me with full of hatred and anger. Liam, I was too stunned by that. My heart begun to throbbed. My lips begun to tremble. I watched him run away. Liam, I feel my body so weak that time. I can feel it trembling that time"I explained on him. He smiled at me.

"You're not used to it, Grey. You're not use by that. And, maybe just maybe. You were falling for him. You want him. You need him. You want him to be yours and yours only. You don't want anyone to claim him because you were claiming him now. You're just deniable, Grey"he said on me.

"Am I falling for him, Liam?"I asked him.

"Well, maybe you are. You're the only one who can find it out. And my prediction is, you were inlove on him. That's my prediction"he said. I just looked at him.

"Is it okay if a man fall inlove with another man?"I asked him confusedly.

"Well, once you fall inlove with someone that has a same gender as you. You stop caring about gender, about age etc. Stop thinking that it's not okay. If you really love each other then go with the flow. Just keep on falling. Don't mind about what the other people says. As long as you're not hurting anyone. Grey, love is not about the gender, it's not about the age, height, color, nationality, or anything that can judge by the others. You fall inlove with same gender as you, that's fine. You fall inlove with younger or older than you, that's fine. You fall inlove with smaller or taller than you, that's fine. You fall inlove with someone who's not the same nationality as you, that's fine. But just be ready by the judging people. Not all of them like about LGBTQ. I know you already know about that. Not all of them will not judge you about being gay, bisexual, transgender, lesbian. Just don't let them ruined your relationship with your love once. Just don't mind them. But trust me, not all of them will judge you"he explained on me.

"Better find out about what confusing you. If my prediction is true, well I'm happy for you. Finally, you let yourself fall in love"he said before he stand up and walked away.

"Why does people have to hate someone like them? It's not that bad having them."I mumbled.

"How do I find out about this strange feeling? What if he's prediction is true? Do I need to stop what am I feeling or should I go with flow?"

"Damn it!"

To be continued