TMLB: CHAPTER 17

Hunter's POV

He looks like a cute little cat when he gets mad but he also looks like a tiger when he get mad.

We're on the living room, Old man was talking to him while I was beside him. Daydreaming. I remember how I call him wife. That was romantic.

'Wait what?'

But I admit if Old man didn't interrupt us, maybe I already ate him. I still can't figure out about this strange feeling. I know I'm not hallucinating. What if I ask Liam? No that would be a mess if I ask him. How about Malique? No it would be also a mess. What if I ask Hans? No. How about Elly? Maybe he wouldn't be weird right? But what if he will find me weird? They were the one who said those. But if I asked Malique and Hans they wouldn't straight to the point. While Elly will be straight to point. Maybe I should ask Elly about this. Damn it.

I'm a f*cking mafia lord but I can't even solve this damn feeling. I looked at Asher who's looking at me well I should say glaring at me.

"What did I do?!"I asked him. He puffed his cheeks and looked away.

"Son, I think you should take care of your bulge"the old man said. I look down on my pants.

'Damn! I have a f*cking bulge'

I stand up and about to walk away when Asher stopped me.

"Well, I gotta go. Good luck son"Old man said on me before he smirked. Dad walked away with a sweet smile on his face. I looked down to see Asher looking at me.

"Di ka uupo?"he asked me.

"I-i have to do something, Asher"I said on him. His eyebrows farrowed. He suddenly pulled me down that made me sat down the soft sofa. I was about to stand up again, when he suddenly sat down on my thighs.

"Bakit ganyan ka kung umasta sa harap ng Tatay mo?"he asked me. Damn it. I can feel his juicy ass on my crotch.

"Ash, please. Stand up"I said. My breath hitch when he move.

"Stop. Stop moving Ash"I plead. I started catching my breath. Damn it, I can't lose my control.

"Teka? Ano ba yung malaking tumutusok sa pang upo ko?"he asked me and he moved again.

I hold both of his shoulder and made him stopped on what he was doing. I took a deep breath and looked at him.

"Hunter, may tumutusok pa rin eh"he said before he pout that made me look at his lips again.

"Asher, I want to kiss you again. Can I?"I asked him. His eyes widened before he suddenly put his arms around my neck that made me snaked my arms around his small waist.

"You can"he answered. I didn't think twice and I smashed my lips on his. It still so soft and sweet. I want to devour him. I pulled him closer to me that made the kiss deepened. I was about to kiss his neck when we heard voices that made us stopped.

"WHAT THE F*CK!?"

Elly's POV

They're actually kissing in the living room? Tsk. Cheap. It would be nice if they just kiss on his room and not in the living room.

"WHAT THE F*CK!?"

Hans and Malique yelled that made them stopped. I saw how my brother blushed and hide his face on Grey's neck while Grey just glared at us.

"Did we ruined the fan?"I asked him before I casually walked towards them and sat down in front of them.

"Really, Grey? In the living room?"Malique asked him before he laughed.

"You should do it in a room, Grey. Not in the living room. Tsk! Tsk! Tsk!"Hand said while he shook his head

"Shut up!"Grey said on us before glaring.

"Here"I said on him before I hand him a folder.

"What's this?"he asked me. I looked over my brother until we heard his little snores. I cleared my throat before speaking.

"That's the information we got, Grey. That's all the information about Tristan Kyle Falcon"I said on him. He looked at the folder.

"So, he's your brother?"he asked me.

"He's never been my brother before, Grey. He's adopted. My mom told me everything. They doesn't know that I'm part of the Black Mafia"I replied.

"So he likes your brother, huh?"he asked while smirking and looking at the picture of Tristan.

"Yes"Malique said on him.

"What's your plan?"Hans suddenly asked Grey. Yeah, what's his plan? My brother is slowly getting involved.

"I won't let him take Ash away from me. I will literally kill him if he ever lay his finger on Ash"he said while staring blanky on the folder.

"You act like you're his boyfriend"Hans said on him while smirking.

"He's precious. And I don't want him to get involved on this kind of situation. I can't take it that Falcon take him away...from me"he said again.

"And I hope that you can really protect my brother, Grey. You already said it. He's precious. But Grey, he's slowly getting involve on our situation with the Falcon"I said on him.

"I know but I will protect him at all cost, Roi. I will keep an eye on him from now on. He doesn't deserve to be with that Falcon"he said.

"On what you said, you think that he deserves to be with you?"Malique suddenly asked Grey.

"Yes. I can be his shield, Malique. I can be his knight that will always protect him. I am not a Mafia Lord if I don't know nothing"he replied.

"He is slowly becoming your weakness, Grey. It looks like if the times come and he becomes your weakness. He will literally get stuck in the middle"Hand said. He's right.

"He's also my strength"Grey suddenly said.

I can't believe it. Grey is literally inlove with my brother without knowing it. I'm glad that he already let his self fell for the first time. I know that my brother likes him too.

'I hope you won't hurt my brother, Grey'

To be continued