TMLB: CHAPTER 10

Elly's POV

I didn't expect that Grey give Nicklaus a hickey. So that's why he was stay here last night.

"Elly! So? Aren't ya gonna asked Grey about him giving Asher a hickey?" Malique asked me with a playful grin plastered on his lips. We're currently waiting for Hans to come back ever since our 2nd subject is done. And we're currently having a lunch. We're under graduate now.

"Why don't he admit that he already falling in love with Nicklaus?"I said.

"Well you already know Grey. LOVE is not on his vocabulary"he said.

That's right, the world LOVE is not on his vocabulary. Before.

"It was before, Malique"I said on him.

"Why are you so sure that Grey falling in love with your brother when he told me that he's just interested on him?"Malique asked me once again while a playful grin still plastered on his lips.

"Interested? Then why he kissed my brother? Why did he gave him a hickey? If he's only interested on my brother, he wouldn't gave him a hickey nor he wouldn't kissed him"I replied.

"Well, maybe he's just interested?"I heard a familiar voice. I know it was Hans.

"People who's interested on someone won't kiss nor gave that someone a hickey"I said. Ever since Grey kissed Nicklaus, I noticed that Hans became distance on us. Mostly on Grey.

"Does it bother you dude if Grey is really falling for Asher?"Malique asked Hans. It's really obvious on Hans that he also likes my brother but damn, I know Hans. He's that typically guy that will fall for someone. He's a playboy. And everyone in this university know about him being a playboy. They have the similarities with Casper the bastard.

"It's not"Hans said before he sat down on the grass.

"Are you sure? Your face telling that it's bother you"Malique said playfully. This guy. I won't save him if ever Hans get mad.

"I'm not, Malique. So can you shut the f*ck up! You're too annoying"Hans said. I begun to eat not minding this two shits.

We were eating until someone tapped my shoulder that made me look who it was. It was a boy. A nerd obviously. He have this big glasses. I looked at him coldly.

"What is it, nerd?"I asked him. He looked at me straight in the eyes. He's giving a cold look.

"Someone wants to give this to you"he said. I looked at the paper that he's holding.

"Oho! Someone? Or it's you?"Malique asked the nerd. The nerd just rolled his eyes. Feeling irritated.

'What's up with this nerd?'

"I said someone. Did I say I want to give this to you?"he asked while he emphasize the word someone and I.

"Who wants to give that to me? And why are you here instead of that someone your pertaining to"I said on him before I stand up. I looked down on him because he's—short. He's up to my broad chest. And now, he's looking up on me.

"I don't know who wants to give this to you. And all I know that she's shy" he said.

"What's your name?"I asked him. He narrowed his eyes on me.

"For what?"he asked again.

"Nothing. Just tell me your name, nerd"I said coldly.

"Tss, just get this and I'm in a hurry!" he said. I get the letter and he was about to leave when I held his wrist that made startled. I feel a thousand of electricity when I held him. I think he does the same.