TMLB: CHAPTER 28

Elly's POV

"Tell me, Hans. Why are you talking with him? Why he have your number?" I asked Hans using my venomous voice as I stared at him coldly. He begun to sweat.

"E-elly" he called my name as he stutter.

"Really, Hans? Are you betraying your own friend?"I ask him again.

"N-no!"he said.

"Elly, calm down"Malique said on me. I looked at him deadly in the eye.

"Calm down? You're telling me to calm down when my brother Nicklaus is missing?!"I asked him madly.

"You're scaring us, Elly" Malique said on me.

"Who f*cking cares?!"I asked again.

"E-elly"Hans called me. I rushed towards him and grabbed his collar.

"You're a f*cking traitor, Hans. You f*cking betrayed us!" I said on him. Malique tried to stop me but he can't.

"I-i didn't betrayed you" he said.

"Oh really? Then f*cking explain us why are you talking to him when I've been losing my mind and thinking where the f*ck are they!" I asked him.

"I-it's been a m-month since w-we knew him. T-that's why h-he had my number"he replied.

'Haha! He should've called me when that f*cker called!'

"Really? Well, I don't believe you! Because your eyes telling otherwise! You're such a liar, Hans!" I said before I forcefully let go of him that made him fell in the ground.

"Malique let's go. We have to go somewhere" I said on Malique that made him followed me. We both went to my car.

"Don't tell me we're on his house?" he asked me. I didn't answer him instead I drove fast. I can't bare it anymore. I need to save my brother from the hands of that Casper. I shouldn't let him near on my brother. I will surely blame myself if something happens on Nicklaus. He doesn't know anything. About Casper being adopted and about us being in a mafia.

'Wait for me, Claus. We'll save you'

A few minutes later, we already reached Grey's house. We rushed inside as my eyes started to tear up. I'm so worried about my brother. We run towards his room and break in. We saw him sitting on the edge of his bed. He look at us confusedly. I started to tear up as I walked towards him.

"Grey"I called him. He stand up and walked towards me.

"What happened?" he asked me before he looks at Malique. He made me sat down on his swivel chair.

"What happened? Malique?" he asked us again.

"Asher" I replied. I suddenly feel a cold down to my spine when I felt that he's aura changed. From calm and worried to dangerous.

"What happened on him?" he asked.

"Casper kidnapped him or should I say Tristan" Malique said.

"How come he kidnapped him?!" he asked again.

"That day when we saw you with Hans ex, Tristan came up to see him outside of the hotel. It's raining and it happened that Asher collapsed. He went on our house with Asher with him. At first we got mad at him but he explained" Malique explained.

"He promised that he won't do anything bad. For my brother's sake, I forgave what he did before. But damn, it was a wrong move. I shouldn't let him near on my brother. I'm sorry, Grey if I didn't protect my brother"I said that made him stared at me. He took a deep breath before he went on his drawer to grab something. He threw the envelope on me.

"What is this?" I asked him.

"Open it so you'll find out" he replied.

I opened the envelope and I saw everything. Nothing happened between Grey and that girl. And I am right, Hans had been betraying us. From the very start that Hans ex went to give the staff a drugs to the scene that Hans help his ex to carry Grey. I look at Grey who's looking at us. I gave the envelope to Malique.

"I told you that day that nothing happened between us but you don't even believed me. My dad and Liam helped me to get evidences that I am innocent. You told me that you will also help me, Elly? But where were you when I needed you that time"he said on me.

"Grey please. We're sorry. I'm so sorry. Please help me. Help me to find my brother. Help me to get him back here. I'm begging"I said on him as I kneeled on the floor while crying.

"Please, Grey. Just for my brother's sake. Please!"I begged on him. I felt a hand force me to stand up. I looked at Malique who's looking at me with a pity on his eyes.

"We hurt each other but I still love your brother. I love Asher, Elly. I know it's not too late to realize about my feelings for him but I wish I knew this earlier so this won't happen. I'll help you to find him, Elly. I'm not mad. I just gave all of you a space. You don't need to apologize, Elly. And you were right, Elly. He became my weakness. I won't forgive myself if something happens on him"he said.

"Thank you, Grey"we both said.  A small smile crept on his lips.

"You look weird when you smile to be honest" Malique said on Grey that made him glare at him.

"That's suits you so well"Malique said again.

"Can you shut up?!"Grey command on him.

"Sige ah. Ginaganyan mo na ako, Grey ah. Susumbong nga kita sa asawa mo"Malique said again that made me laughed. I know that he's pertaining on my brother when he said that.

"F*ck you, Malique!"Grey madly said. Malique jokingly hit my arm as he suddenly act like a girl.

"Halla! Yiiieee! Takot kay Asher. Wala pala to eh, under. HAHAHAHAHA! Teh, under ng kapatid mo oh"Malique said on me.

"Stop, Malique! Hahahaha!"I said on him.

"Kapag di ka pa tumigil, ikaw ang isusumbong ko kay Jewel"Grey suddenly speaks on tagalog that made us look at him.

"Walang ganyanan, pre. Di ka naman mabiro"Malique said. I just shook my head. I didn't know that Malique likes someone. I hope we can meet him or her? Nevermind. All I want now is to save my brother.

'Claus wait for Kuya, we will save you'

To be continued