TMLB: CHAPTER 25

Elly's POV

"Where is Claus?" I asked Malique and Hand. They just sighed. They came back without my brother and even Grey is not with them.

"Elly, something came up" Hans replied.

"What is it? What happened?" I asked again.

"Elly, we saw Grey with a girl. They are both naked and in the same room. We didn't know what happened. Asher makes us leave on the room. And after that, he run away. We didn't know where is he" Malique explained.

"Wait? I don't understand. What do you mean with a girl?!" I asked angrily that made Blake hold my arm.

"He's with my ex, Elly" Hans replied.

"Si Nathalie?" Blake asked them. They both nodded.

"Oh my gosh. Kailangan nating mahanap si Asher!" Blake said as he begun to get teary. I hugged him to make him calm down.

"Malakas ang ulan, Blake" Malique said. My hand turns into fist. I don't know what am I gonna do with Grey. He promised that he won't hurt my brother. Was that all a lie?

We stayed in silence until the door burst opened, revealing Casper with Claus on his arms. My blood boiled just by looking at them.

"Not now, Elly. He needs to change. I'll explain later why he's with me. He's burning as hell, Elly" he said before he walks towards me and hand me Claus. He's right, Claus is burning. I run up on his room and change his clothes. He's unconscious.

'What happened, Claus?'

After I changed him, the door opened revealing Casper along with Blake and my friends.

"Tell me what happened, Casper" I command him while looking at Claus still laying on his bed, unconscious.

"I was on my way home when I saw him outside of the hotel. It's raining cats and dogs. I don't know what happened that time. I went outside to talk to him but he's about to fall so I run fast as I could. I caught him. And that's when I realized, his eyes are puffed from crying too much and he's burning" he explained. Based on his tone, he's telling the truth. And he care for Claus too much.

"But why is he on that hotel?" he suddenly asked us.

"He followed Grey" I replied.

"Then why he's not with him?" he asked again.

"Tristan, we caught him with a girl" Malique said.

"With a girl?" he asked confusedly.

"They are both naked on the bed" I said.

"What?!" he asked. He's mad, I can actually say that. He took a deep breath.

"Thank you, Casper. Thank you for bringing him here" I said on him before I look at him.

"You're welcome, Elly. Even though I want to be with him. I realized that I should just bring him here with you. I love him, Elly. I don't want to take him away from you that's why I came here. I'm sorry for being a selfish brother. I hope you can forgive me and give me a chance to make it up to the both of you"he said sincerely.

"I hate to admit it but I forgive you. I just can't believe that you're gonna bring him here when you already have the chance to take him away from us. Just promise us that you won't do something stupid" I said. He laughed at what I said.

"I promised that, Elly. Well, I should go now. I'll be back tomorrow to check him up. Thank you for your forgiveness, Elly" he said before he leaves.

"Ha?! HA?!" we got shocked when Blake shout.

"W-why, Blake?" I asked him.

"M-magkapatid k-kayo ni Tristan?" He asked back. The three of us chuckled.

"He was once their brother. Tristan is adopted by Elly's parents that's why he calls him Casper" Malique explained.

"Di ko keri to! My gosh!" natawa kami sa sinabi niya. He's so cute.

"So what's your plan now, Elly? After knowing what happened?" Hans asked me.

"We shouldn't let Grey near on my brother anymore. He hurt my brother" I replied.

"Parang hindi naman magagawa ni Kuya Hunter yon" Blake said.

"Why do you say so?"Malique asked.

"Did you let him explain? It's either someone plan this or it's true"he replied.

"We already saw it with our own eyes, Blake" Hans said.

"Hm? You know that Nathalie likes Kuya Hunter right? Then maybe she planned this. Well, just based on my prediction" he said.

Maybe Blake is right. Nathalie likes Grey so it's either it's true or she planned this. But I'm not convinced. I have to talk to Grey and I hope he'll tell me the truth.

"Blake, can you watch him for a while? I'll just talk to Malique and Hans" I said. He nodded as a reply before I signaled them to come with me. We walked out of the room as we proceed to the living room.

"What's your plan?" Malique asked me as we sat down on the couch.

"I will talk to Grey tommorow and I want you to watch Claus for me" I said.

"Are you serious about that?" Hans asked me.

"I'm not convinced. Blake is right. There's a possibility that Nathalie planned it and there's also a possibility that they really did it" I replied.

"What about Casper?" Hans asked me again.

"What about him?" I asked back.

"Well you see, Elly. You've been so furious at him since the day you parents adopt him and now? He just bring Asher here and you just forgive him that easy?" Malique explained.

"I can feel his sincerity. I know that he's regretting"I replied.

"And what if it's just an act?" Hans asked.

"I don't think so, Hans. I saw that he's sincerely apologizing on me. It's not an act, Hans" I said.

"Well we already warned you, Elly. For now, he'll just keep on that act and then the other day, Asher gone missing and you suddenly found out that your so called brother kidnapped him" Malique said.

"He won't do that on Claus. He loves him" I said.

"Yeah, he loves him that he will literally make an act to get your trust and then boom! Asher gone missing" Hans said.

"Can you stop it? Stop with your prediction like it will happen" I said.

"We already warned you, Elly Roi. We're just worried for Asher's safety" Hans said.

I just took a deep breath. I know that Casper won't do that on Claus. He lives him very much. And if will gonna kidnap him, he should've do that when he have the chance. But he didn't. I know that he's sincere about what he said earlier.

'I hope they're wrong, Casper'

To be continued