TMLB: CHAPTER 15

Elly's POV

"You think he's okay?"Malique asked me while sitting on the couch. We're at mansion of the Carter's. We decided to bring him here since his brother was here. And I know he can help him to understood about his strange feeling.

"I guess?"Hans said on us. I looked at the two shits. They just looked at me confused. I sighed.

"It's the first time I heard him apologize"I stated. They nod their heads.

"Yeah. It was the first time. And his first time was your brother"Malique said on me.

"Well, maybe he really are the one who can change him. From the Devil to an Angel" Hans said. Malique laughed about that.

"HAHAHAHA! You fool, you already know that he's inlove with him. But he kept on denying it. Dude, of course Asher was the one while can change him"Malique said.

But what if he got involved on our gang? He's my brother, and I won't let anyone hurt him. But what if he got involved? Grey was a Devil when it's comes to battle. I know that when the times comes, Nicklaus will be his weakness and strength.

"Elly, do you think Casper and Tristan are the same? You know, we didn't even know about his face and Lazaro said that Tristan will gonna visit the university. But we saw Casper, your brother"Hans said. I glared at him.

"He's not my brother, Hans. He was adopted"I said on him.

"Then what if iisa lang lang sila?"Malique asked me.

"And it's like Casper is obsessed with Asher"Malique said again.

"Stop mentioning his name, can you? It's pissing me off"I said on him.

"Asher didn't even know about you and Casper's fight. And about that adopting thing. Elly, you know Asher. He hates liars"Hans said on me.

"Don't pressure me, Hans. I will tell it soon but not now. It's too early for him to know about it"I said on them.

"HEY! Sup three shits! It's been a while"we heard a familiar voice. We looked at the stairs and we saw Kurt Liam Carter, Grey's older brother.

"Sup, Kurt!"

"Yow Kurt!"

I didn't say anything. I just became silent.

"You're saying hi on me, Roi?"he playfully asked me.

"Hi"I said.

"Boo! You're no fun, Roi"he said on me. I just rolled my eyes on him.

"I have to go. I have to buy some things"I said on them.

"You're going now?"Kurt asked me. I just nod before I walked away from them. I went to my car and drove it. I don't know if Nicklaus is okay. But I know he's mad. Well, I know that he will apologize on Grey after he think about what he have done. Seeing him happy with Grey was a dream come true. He was so happy with him. And I know that he have a slight feeling on him. I noticed it on Nicklaus eyes. I sighed before I stop on a park. I want to be alone since I saw Casper again and he's playing as Tristan Kyle Falcon. Our enemy.

I walked towards the bench that was under the tree. I sat down and leaned my back.

"Why do you have to be here, Casper"I whispered on the wind. I sighed again before I noticed someone. It's familiar on me. It's been two days since the last time I saw him.

'Lawrence Blake Harris'

"Damn, he's so cute"I mumbled while staring at him. He was eating some siomai.
He was alone so I have the chance to be with him. I was about to walk towards him when I remember what Nicklaus asked me.