AUTHORS NOTE #

Hello Guys!!!

I'm Nisshoku and I'm just new on this kind of story. Ito ang aking unang BL series and I hope it will turns out well.

Just want to remind hindi po ako ganun kagaling sa pagsusulat ng story kaya possible na po ang mga typos and wrong grammars.

This story contains content of homosexual relationship between two mens.

Kung hindi mo kayo komportable sa pagbabasa or kung isa kayong homophobic, okay lang po na hindi ni basahin or you can just ignore it. And thank you for reading this.

The Main Characters
CTTO. I DON'T OWN ANY OF THIS PICTURES SO CREDITS TO THE OWNER. THANK YOU!!

(My own kind of Nicklaus Asher Dawson!!)
André Knite as Nicklaus Asher Dawson

(My own kind of Hunter Grey Carter!!)
Hakken Ryou as Hunter Grey Carter

DISCLAIMER:

This is work of fictions, names, places, events local incidents are either products of the Author's imagination on use in fictionus manners. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead or actual events are are just coincidental.

YOU MUST READ:

This story contains strong language, mature themes and killings that are not suitable for very young audience. This is a boyxboy story if you're not comfortable with the story you can just ignore it.
READ ON YOUR OWN RISK!

THANK YOU FOR READING THE AUTHOR'S NOTE MGA KATORPE!!!