TMLB: CHAPTER 18

Elly's POV

It's finally weekend. I can finally see my baby Blake. I smirked when I remember the day that I kissed him. Damn, his lips is so soft and I'm starting to be addicted on his scents. And specially him.

"Ang creepy mo talaga, Kuya Elly kapag ngumingiti ka"my brother said on me. I just tsked before I finished my foods. Hans and Malique didn't sleep here because they have a mission.

"Kuya Elly, gusto mo ba talagang sumama sa akin?"Claus asked me.

"Yeah"I said that made him looked at me teasingly.

"Bet mo si Blakey no, Kuya?"he asked teasingly.

"And what if I am?"I asked him. His mouth agape before he smiled.

"Yiiieee"he said that made me smile at him before we went outside.

"May gusto siya kay Tristan eh"he suddenly said that made me stopped and looked at Nicklaus.

"What?"I asked him again.

"May gusto siya kako kay Tristan. Si Falcon" he said again.

"No way. Get in the car Nicklaus"I said on him that made him followed me.

"Halla siya, galit"I heard him whispered enough. We surrounding with silence. No one tried to talk until we stopped on the building where is Blake's condo.

'I need Grey'

"Teka, pa'no mo nalaman 'to Kuya?" Nicklaus asked me after we get out of the car.

"It's a secret. Go first, I will just gonna call someone"I said on him.

"Sino naman Kuya?"he asked me again.

"Just go"I said on him that made him rolled his eyes on me before he walked away. I took off my phone from my pocket before I dialed Grey's number.

After three rings, he finally answered.

On call

"Grey"I said on him.

[What?]he asked me. I took a deep breath before I speak again.

"I need you to come here in the Harris hotel building"I said on him.

[For what?]he asked me again.

'This guy'

"I'm with my brother"I said.

[Okay, I'll come. Just wait for me]he said on me before he hung up.

'Tch! He will literally go when it comes to Nicklaus'

I waited for almost 15 minutes until I finally saw his car. He park beside on my car before he went outside.

"Where is Asher? I thought he's with you?" he asked right after he's already infront of me.

"He's inside. Let's go"I said on him that made him nod before we both went inside of the hotel.

Silence. We surrounding of silence until we reached Blake's condo.

"What are we doing here?"he asked me again. I just ignored him before I pressed the door bell. After a few seconds, the door opened revealing Blake's with only a white polo and boxer. His eyes widened when he saw me before he leave the door open.

"Tsk"I heard Grey said before we go inside of Blake's condo.

There, I saw my brother wearing some boxer and a black polo that was big on him too.

"Who owned that polo?"Grey asked Nicklaus who's eyes widened when he saw Grey.

"Sa akin 'to. Madami akong ganito sa bahay"Nicklaus answered on Grey. I just smirked before I looked at Blake who's looking at me.

"A-ano, maupo na muna kayo. Magluluto lang ako. Anong gusto niyo?"Blake said on us.

"Carbonara, Blake. Namiss ko yon"Nicklaus said that made Blake smiled before he walked to his kitchen.

"Sundan mo na, Kuya para mag labing-labing na kayo. Hehehe"Nicklaus said on me that made me smirked again. He's right.

I walked towards the kitchen and I saw Blake who's preparing the ingredients for his carbonara. He was busy so he didn't notice me. I walked behind him when he was about to cut the onions. I snake my arms around his small waist before I planted a small kisses on his neck. I even heard him gasp.

"E-elly"he said. He's gasping for air. I leaned backward and turned him around to face me. I looked at the knife that he was holding before I get it and put the knife on the table. I held his chin and made him looked up on me. I looked at him, directly on his eyes.

"Say, baby Blake? Do you like him?"I asked him that made his mouth agape.

"H-ha?"he asked while looking at me at the eyes. My eyes went down on his temping lips before I looked back on his eyes again.

"Do you like Tristan Kyle Falcon?"I asked him again before I lift him up and made him sat on the kitchen table. He wrapped his arms around my neck when I lift him up. I opened his legs and went between his legs.

"S-sino may s-sabi?"he asked. I can sense that he is nervous.

"Baby Blake, I don't want you to like him. Because...I want you to like me. And only me. From now on, I will claim you as mine. As my territory"I said that made him blushed. He bit his lip that made me look at his lips.

"Damn, I can't. Can I kiss you now?"I asked while looking at his red lips. His mouth agape once again and I can't stop myself and smash my lip on his soft once. He gasped in air when I kiss him. He tapped my arms that made me let go of his lips. He catches his breath.

"Sorry. I just can't stop myself from kissing you, baby Blake. May I kiss you again, baby?"I asked him. He slowly nodded. I slowly leaned on him that made him closed his eyes. I closed mine too feeling the softness and sweetness of his lips. I slowly moved my lips on his. I feel that he gripped my shirt when I caress his smooth legs up to his thighs.

The kiss soon become heated and aggressive. I licked his lips asking for entrance and he gladly opened it. I shoved my tongue inside that made him moaned. My hands went to find the buttons of his long sleeves. I slowly opened the four buttons before my hand went on the back of his neck to deepen the kiss. I leave his lips and kiss his cheek down to his jaw and to his neck. I started to leave a noticeable mark.

"Aah~"he moaned that made me smirked. When I get enough on his neck, my lips went down on his white chest. Also leaving a noticeable marks. He's still moaning like there's no tommorow. When I'm already satisfied, I stopped and looked at him. And damn, I'm turned on. He's so f*cking hot. I kiss his lips once again before I buttoned his long sleeves. I leaned backward and kiss his forehead.

"You're already mine, Baby. And you can't do anything about that"I said before I gave him a peck.

"Let me help you to cook"I said before I smiled at him that made him blushed and looked away from me. I lift him and put him down.

'You're mine, Baby Blake'

To be continued