TMLB: CHAPTER 34

Hans's POV

"Malique" I called Malique. I just saw him on the park alone.

"Oh, Hans? What's up?" he asked when I'm already in front of him.

"Uhm, I just want to ask something"I replied.

"Sure, what is it?"he asked again.

"Uhm, does your sister like someone? Or someone likes her? Or does she ever liked someone before?"I asked back. He narrowed his eyes on me before leaning towards on my face.

"Hm? Do you like my sister?"he asked.

"I asked you first, Malique. And can you please get off of my face"I said on him. He get back on his posture.

"To be honest, my sister likes someone that is also close to me. Well yeah, someone likes her"he replied.

"Who is it? Who is he?"I asked.

"Why are you so curious about that guy? Are you perhaps jealous because my sister likes him more than you?"he teased me.

"I-i'm not jealous!"I replied. He laughed at me before hitting my arm.

"Your face tells otherwise, Hans. You know that you can just tell me the truth. If you like my sister then go persue her. But you should be honest with your feelings, Hans. I don't want my sister to be hurt just because of a guy. I don't want to see my sister cry because I did see her crying, I won't hesitate to kill who ever made her cry"he said. I didn't utter a word. He place his arm on my shoulder.

"You like my sister don't you? I know that it's been 8 years since you and Nathalie broke up and I know that you already moved on. Your heart is already ready to love again"he said again.

"Yeah, I like your sister. No, I love her. It's been 5 years since the day that I already realized that I fell for your sister"I replied.

"WHAT?! FIVE DAMN F*CKING YEARS? AND YOU DIDN'T F*CKING TELL ME!" he yelled. I cover his mouth because everyone in the park are looking at us.

"Can you lower down your voice. Yes, I love your sister for almost five years, Malique"I said.

"Then why you didn't tell me about that?" he asked.

"Because I know that you can't stop your mouth from saying something. If I tell you about that she might already know that I have feelings for her that's why I choose to keep it by myself rather than telling you"I explained.

"Oh, HAHAHAHA! Sari-sari! Now that I already know about your feelings for my sister. Let's go, I'll help you to persue her" he said before dragging me to the nearest mall.

'He's still too loud like before. I didn't even know how did we become friends'

At the mall

"What are we doing here, Malique?" I asked him. We're here now, inside the mall. And we're f*cking here at the girls clothes.

"Dzuh? I'm helping you dipshit! You want my sister right? Then as your supportive best friend aka your future brother in law, it's my job to help my beshie to persue my sister"he replied as he started to look at the clothes.

"Are you that she will like this all?"I asked him.

"Ofcourse, dzuh! I'm her brother so shut up!"he said.

"You sounded like a gay, Malique"I said on him.

"Cause I'm gay"he said. I looked at him like he's some of those weird guys.

"The f*ck?"I just said while looking at him.

"Just kidding. Okay, I'm done. Now, let's go get some foods"he said before dragging me along the cart.

"Wait? It's for kids idiot!"I said on him before smacking his head. He literally just buying foods for kids. He smacked my head back.

"You idiot! It's his favorite foods! Just let me help you!"he said.

"F*ck you! This is too much for her. I know that you also want this foods! I f*cking saw you last time"I said on him.

"It's tasty, dzuh? Just f*cking get all of this!"he said.

"Dumbass! The other kids want this foods too! Just f*cking get anything and we're all f*cking done! We also have to buy a flowers"I said getting angry because he's planning to get all the foods when in fact, there's some children on our sides who's also buying it.

"Okay! Dang it! Let's go"he said before dragging me again. He really likes dragging me. Damn him. If you're not just Jenalyn's brother, you're already dead.

After we bought what we needed. We already place them in my car. And now, we're on our way to their house. I suddenly heard a munching sound. I took a pram on what Malique's doing but then I was shocked when he's eating the food that we bought for Jenalyn.

"The f*ck are you doing, Malique? What the heck are you eating those?"I asked him while driving.

"I'm hungry that's why I'm eating. It's just once okay? I'm just hungry"he replied.

"Ugh! Fine"I said.

I continue driving until we reached their house. We get out of the car and took out the things that we bought for Jenalyn. Malique opened the door for me. We both place the things on the table before I say down. I looked at the flowers that I bought. Malique told me that she really likes pink tulips.

"Hans, wait here. I'll call my sister to go downstairs"he said, still munching the gummies. I just nodded in response. He walked away and go upstairs. After a few minutes, I saw Jenalyn walking towards me. I stand up as I wait for her.

"Kuya Hans, anong ginagawa mo dito?"she asked when she's already in front of me.
I took the flowers and hand it on her that she gladly accept.

"Wow, thank you Kuya Hans"she said.

"Uhm, Jenalyn? Can you stop calling me Kuya?"I suddenly asked her. She looks at me confused.

"Well, I'm not comfortable with it since who wants someone to be called Kuya by the girl they likes"I explained that made her eyes widened. I held both of her hands.

"Jenalyn, I like you so much. No, let me rephrase that. I love you, Jenalyn. I've been so inlove with you for almost five years and I don't think I can hide it anymore. I took this as a chance to confess my love for you. You're brother helped me to buy you your favorite foods and flowers. Jenalyn, I know that I made a mistake because I just helped a guy to kidnapped Asher but I already know my mistakes and I already regretting what I did before. But please, give me a chance to prove myself to you. I won't promise that I won't hurt you but I promise that I will love you 'til my last breath. May I court you, Jenalyn?"I said.

"Yes, you may. And also, gusto din kita, Hans. Matagal na, simula noong pinakilala ka sa akin ni Kuya. Kaya pinapayagan kitang ligawan ako"she response as she hugged me tightly.

I'm so happy. I was able to confess my love for her. I was so nervous that she might reject me. But thank God, she didn't.

'Thank you'

To be continued