Stronger Together II

Warnings: Smut

"Now you're gonna prove you can behave."

Arthur stares down at you hungrily, a hiss escaping through his teeth while he palms himself. "Shi-it, sweetheart don't look at me like that." He releases his grip and lowers himself, pulling you over his hips and nestling his cock between your thighs.

He groans at the contact and presses slow kisses to your neck, his mouth wet and gentle across your neck making you squirm, your wet pussy sliding easily across his cock.

His hands slide over your hips stilling you. "Tsk, sweetheart that isn't behaving."

He cocks a brow, threatening you to defy him when he hears the whine escape your lips but you can't help it you're practically aching to move.

"Are you going to behave?"

You drag your palms up and down his chest, through the light dusting of hairs that cover his freckled and scarred skin.

"Sweetheart." He sighs and cocks his head to the side, "I said are you going to behave?" he squeezes your hips almost painfully and you quickly nod.

He settles back against the rug and looks up at you, shaking his head at the sight above him. A light sheen of sweat coats your skin causing it to glisten in the lamplight, your lips...God your lips cause his fingers to flex against your skin as they pout down at him, slightly puffy from his bruising kisses. He closes his eyes for a moment and clears his throat, trying to regain his composure

"I think I need to remind you why we're doing this." He hums his hands sliding up your thighs, "You need to be put in your place, to be taught how to behave. Continuing upwards he works lightly over your ribs and across the underside of your breasts, "You need me to take control don't you sweetheart? To break you down and then build you back up, so that when you're out there..."

His thumbs flick over your nipples and you arch into his touch, still sensitive from earlier

"...When we're out there, you can be strong, and brave. And so that when we're together, you know you don't have to worry about a single thing because I've got us, I'll take care of everything." He traces over your throat, slowly circling his hands around you. "I've failed you darlin'; I've left you before and it's made you worry. I'm sorry, I have to make it up to you." He squeezes, and you grip his wrists, "But I also have to teach you a lesson..."

Your head begins to feel light as he restricts just enough oxygen to have you panting.

"Remember that you lied...." Releasing a hand he pulls you against his chest and fists your hair, whispering into your ear through a smile "...and that you need to be punished."

"Please Arthur, I'm sorry." You gasp and his fist tightens painfully in your hair as a warning.

"Still so goddamn disobedient." His lips ghost against yours before he hauls you up, settling your ass on his chest and your thighs spread wide beside his head. "There you go." He growls. "Ya shiverin' darlin', do you want me to taste you? Is that it?"