[Video game lover]

<< - Are you done yet?

- Oh boy please shut up and be patient.

- I feel very offended. >>

Evan rolled around on his friend's bed, now looking at the wall, pouting.

<< You're such a kid, but taller.

- Hey!

- Okay you're right, you're not taller. >>

Evan smirked.

<< - Okay but... Are you done now?

- Oh my God.. >>

This morning, Gregory, for the first time in two years, missed the bus. He sent an email to his school explaining how he was "sick" and wanted to take some rest, letting the school assistant think he was his father. He then went back to sleep and woke up around ten minutes later, by Evan.

<< - Ev- Wait what.. How, what are you doing here?

- I was bored and I knew you where home so I came. I've been watching you sleep for a few minutes tho; I though you would wake up by yourself..?

- Wha- How did you know I was home?

- I have my ways Billy boy. Now get up. >>

They ate something, and Gregory started doing his homework. That's what he was still doing, four hours later.

<< - Why do you take so much time doing your homework if you're so smart?

- Just to make sure my answers are right.

- Don't you want to do something funnier?

- Like?

- Playing video games?

- Like what? Roblox?

- First stop making fun of Roblox, some parcours are nice. And no, I was talking about better games.. like Mr. Hopp's playhouse.. Oh! Oh! Omori! Omori is really nic! And Tattletail is nice too!

- What are even those?

- You don't play games?

- No, not really... They're, for most, pretty expensive.

- Oh... Well you're gonna come over and play at my place! 

- Fine, fine. >>

Gregory got up after finally ending his homework. He turned around to look at his beautiful friend. Sometimes he stared at him and couldn't help but notice how pretty he was.

<< - I'm done.

- I know, but it's getting late. I'll go.

- Oh... See you soon then. >>

Evan was a nice boy. He was funny and caring. Pretty shy, even if he only needed a few days to really befriend Gregory. Their friendship was strange, and kinda rushed when you think about it. That was the main problem for Gregory. When you think about it, what does he know about his friend? He has a brother, he lives with his father, he has three names: Christopher Evan Norman... Gregory makes fun about that quite frequently. Not too much, because Evan gets offended easily. Gregory also noticed that his new friend needed a lot of attention. Sometimes he felt bad for always doing his homework instead of taking care of Evan, but he was right; to survive he needs money, not Evan. Right? Now he wasn't sure anymore. His everyday was so fade without Evan. He can't even remember what he used to do after finishing his homework. Even the atmosphere at home was different. Every afternoon for a bunch of months now, Evan would come over. Gregory's bed, his clothes, his room would start smelling like Evan. That was nice too. All around the room you could now find drawings of the stars, plants, flowers and more Evan makes when he's waiting. He drew Gregory a bunch of times, but kept it for himself. He would then tease Gregory by saying that it was not even quite as beautiful as the original, or something really random like that. They had a funny relationship, that was for sure.