[You messed up]

Gregory followed his boyfriend in the car. He had just met Doll, who seemed to be very nice and caring, a bit annoying; she talks way too much. The women gave the young boy some clothes that made him look like he was going to a church, or a wedding. He then walked out of the room to find the younger male in similar clothes, just waiting for him. He looked up at Gregory.

<< - I've been waiting for a while.

- We couldn't manage to find clothes big enough to fit me.

- You're tall.

- You're short. >>

Evan sighed and got up. Both males walked towards the car in front of the gate.

<< - Where's your father?

- He left.

- To get the milk?

- That's your dad, not mine. >>

Evan's eyes widened in realization as Gregory remained silent.

<< - Oops-

- It's fine. Gregory said. I really couldn't care less.

- Yeah, I know. But I'm still sorry.

- Okay then, be sorry. I said I forgive you. >>

The two of them sat in the car. As Gregory was looking through the window, he felt Evan's hand on his arm. He turned around to look at him.

<< - Here, he said handing him some money. I know you don't have money with you, and you know my father, he says we're old enough to pay for ourselves. If you can't pay, you can't eat, so take this. >>

Gregory took the money hesitantly. He knew that he would probably never have enough money to afford a gift Evan couldn't get by himself, or to pay him a restaurant he couldn't go to with his family, and he felt kind of guilty for that. Not only he couldn't give him things, but he was also taking his money.

Noticing the look on Gregory's face, Evan spoke up.

<< - Do you feel guilty for taking my money? He asked.

- What? No, you have way more money then I do. That would be stupid.

- Then why are you feeling guilty?

- I'm not!

- Yes you are. >>

Gregory sighed looking at Evan, confused. How did he know?

<< - I just feel like I'm being kind of useless. >>

Evan stared at Gregory with surprise for a few seconds. He was bad with words, so he was just going to use actions. He got closer to Gregory, lifting himself as much as he could with the car belt on, and kissing Gregory's forehead. It took a while for the older male to understand what just happened. He then smiled, hugging Evan. 

<< - You're the best. He said.

- I know that. So, what would my sir do if he never met me?