[The good guy]

<< - Gregory?! >>

Evan looked at his boyfriend semi-happily. He did not care a lot about his look but having the one he loves looking at him in a large gray sweet and specially is puffy eyes was a bit embarrassing.

<< - What are you doing here?

- We got to talk. >>

The smaller boy looked at the taller one. He was a bit confused, and very scared. They just got together, and C.C had never been in a relationship. Did he do something wrong? He sat down preparing himself for what would follow.

<< - Well yes?

- Do you know a Charlotte?

- Charlie? Well yes, her father is my father's business partner.

- When did you met her.

- I met her and her twin back when I was four. We're all the same age.

- You used to spend a lot of time with her wright?

- Yes... What about her? Do you think I cheated on you or something?

- Where's your sister, Evan? >>

Evan looked at Gregory in shock for a few seconds, before his face went from scary to total horror as the flashbacks came to his head. He ended up looking furious and pissed. That's when Gregory understood that he talked to precipitately and brutally about such a subject. Now, he was the one scared of where this conversations was going.

<< - She lives in France with my brother and his husband. She studies commerce to hopefully take my father's continuation. That's what she always wanted to do. Why?

- Then what is this, Gregory asked pulling out of his pocket a list of all the kids who went missing last 10 years he founded on the table next to C.C's door, Elizabeth being the second one on the list due to her last name starting with a "A".

- Well once when we-

- Don't even try lying to me. >>

Evan shut up, now looking just totally devastated. And Gregory felt bad about it, very bad. But he needed to know. As everything was remaining silent, Gregory spoke again.

<< - Charlotte said you had a hard time explaining it to the others and that they didn't believe you. I won't force you. But at least tell me what happened after that.

- What happened after..?

- Yes. Charlotte said there was something only you could tell me. >>

Evan looked a bit sad, but also a bit better than before, like he felt more comfortable talking about that event that about his sister. He looked up at Gregory, tears rolling down his eyes as he forcefully smiled.

<< - Noah was a good guy. >>

________________________________________________________________________________

<< Evan! >>

Nine years old Evan was talking to his plushies in his room, in the dark, surrounded by these weird, bloody drawing he started making after Elizabeth died to calm himself down, until his father called him with and worried voice. He ran down the stairs to find his older brother, and bully, "asleep" on the floor. His father looked at him while picking the last male bridal style.