Chapter 1

3rd person pov:

Marella sighed as she was packing her bags. She needed to go to camp Nightwing. She didn't want to but staying at home with her 20 year old annoying brother sounds even less exciting.

Her mom works alot so she can pay for the house and the food. Her dad left when she was 4, and her mom couldn't handle to pay for the rent anymore with just one job so she had to start working more. Her mom is only home sunday afternoon. The rest of the week is just Marella and her bossy brother. She has hated him ever since her dad left. Cause Julian, her brother, started to act like their dad. A lazy, annoying pig that will get physical if he doesn't get what he wants.

But Marella was used to it. She lived in Shadyside. Everything was shit here. So that's why she's going to camp, she can be surrounded by people that are actually fun and her mom doesn't have to buy her food. This year Marella will be a counsellor and she will be able to help her mom pay the bills.

The good thing was, that she was able to see her best friend again. Ziggy Berman. She was in a similar situation as Marella and that made them grow closer to each other. And they were the perfect match. They would break the rules together and Ziggy got them in trouble by getting caught so Marella could talk their way out of trouble again. Although this year, Ziggy was still a camper so hanging out together will be a little harder.

As she packed everything she needed, she grabbed her bubblegum and put it in the pocket of her jeans. She was obsessed with bubblegum cause it tastes so good and it even makes your breath fresh.

"Bye mom, i'm gonna miss you" Marella yelled as she walked towards the door. "Bye Ella, i love you" her mom yelled back. Her mom was still home. It was really early cause Marella was one of the first people they were gonna pick up. And they needed to pick up alot of kids.

Marella got onto the bus and greeted the bus driver. She walked all the way to the back and sat down. She closed her eyes and drifted to sleep. It was gonna take a long time before they reached Ziggy anyways.

*:・゚✧*:・゚

"Ella, Ella! Wake the fuck up!" Someone yelled in Marella's ears as they were shaking her shoulders. "Huh what? I didn't do anything!" Marella said confused as she opened her eyes and looked at the red haired girl in front of her. "Ziggy!" She said as she hugged the girl. "Oh wow, yo uhm this is kind of a weird position to stand in" Ziggy said as she was leaning over a seat to hug Ella.

Marella laughed and let her go as Ziggy sat beside her. "So how are you?" Ziggy asked and Marella shrugged. "Meh, not really looking forward to camp. Definitely not looking forward to seeing those stupid Sunnyvalers again" "Oh yes especially the Goodes" "Fuck them"

Marella and Ziggy hated the Goodes with their whole hearts. They were so annoying, especially Will. Will was so head over heels for Sheila that he would litteraly die for her. Litteraly.

And Sheila hated Ziggy and Marella. So everytime she would bully them, Will would bully them too.

"How do you feel about being a counsellor? You have to work with Kurt and Nick and-" Ziggy said but Marella interrupted her. "Oh please shut up, i don't even want to think about it. I just have to keep reminding myself that i am
doing this so i can help my mom. If i wouldn't, i would have to fight the urge to just jump in front of this bus. Imagine having to clean the mess hall with that rat Nick Goode. The entire time would just him be talking about how amazing he is"

"Hello, i'm Nick Goode and my mommy said that i'm a very handsome boy. I have all the girls wrapped around my finger and they would go down for me in a heartbeat" Ziggy mocked Nick as Marella started laughing. But when she looked at the entrance of the bus she stopped laughing.