Chapter 8

Nick's pov

We were laying on the bed in my cabin. It was around 10 pm and i still can't believe she's mine. It just doesn't feel real. I had my head on her stomach and she was playing with my hair. I could definitely get used to this.

"I'm sorry if i will get insecure or jealous sometimes. I just need alot of reassurance to make sure i didn't do anything wrong" Ella whispered and i looked up. "I'm fine with that, just tell me when you need me alright. I wanna be a good boyfriend" i said and Ella chuckled. "You already are Nick, don't worry" she said and i smiled and hugged her tighter. "Unless you fucking suffocate me" she joked and i laughed.

"Can i tell people?" she asked and i nodded. "Yeah ofcourse. I want everyone to know" i said and she grabbed my face and kissed me. I kissed back and pushed her back into the bed. She wrapped her arms around my neck and deepened the kiss. I smiled and grabbed her hips. She started to play with my shirt and i quickly took it off. She took off her shirt as well and i started kissing her neck. I went lower and lower until i reached her jeans. Her breathing got heavier and i took of her jeans. I started teasing her through her panties and she let out quiet moans. "Nick, please" she breathed and i smirked. "What do you want?" i asked her innocently. "Please stop teasing" she said and i took off her panties and put a finger inside of her. She moaned and threw her head back. She was so fucking hot. I inserted another finger and started to go faster.

"Fuck Nick" she moaned out and i felt myself getting harder. I took my fingers out and replaced them with my tongue. She let out a loud moan and grabbed the bed sheets. I started to rub her clit and she moaned even louder. I was going faster when i knew she was close. "I'm gonna-" she moaned and i went even faster. She came and i went a little slower, letting her ride out her high.

She grabbed my face and kissed me again. Quickly undoing my belt and taking off my jeans. She took off my boxers and i positioned myself at her entrance. I looked at her for permission and she nodded. I slowly pushed into her and we both gasped. I let her get used to the feeling a moment before i started to slowly thrust into her. "Faster" she said and i smirked. "Beg for it" i said and she moaned. "Please Nick go faster" she whined out and it was so fucking hot. I went faster and she closed her eyes. I grabbed her wrists with one hand and pinned them down on the bed. "Look at you, my fucking whore" i said and she smirked and bit her lip.

I went faster and faster and soon i was pounding into her. She felt so good and her moans were the best thing i think i've ever heard. I wrapped my other hand around her throat and i swear i could see her smile a little. I smirked and i felt myself coming closer. "Fuck i'm close" i panted. "Me too" she moaned and i went even faster. "Fuck" she moaned out and she closed her eyes again. "Look at me" i demanded and she opened her eyes again.

My thrust became more sloppy and i released her wrists and started rubbing her clit. She immediately wrapped her arms around my back and scratched it with her nails. I felt her walls clench around me and i let out a groan. We both came at the same time and i slowed down.

I pulled out of her and collapsed next to her. We were both out of breath and we looked at each other. We laughed and she laid her head on my chest. "That's an extra point for me" i said and she snapped her head up. "For me as well" she said and i shook my head. "No, i made you cum first so that's a point for me" i smirked and she rolled her eyes.

"Fine, i'm winning anyway"

*:・゚✧*:・゚

Marella's pov

"Wait so it's official now?" Ziggy asked me as we were eating breakfast. "Yeah i guess" i smiled and Ziggy's jaw dropped. "You actually listened to me for once" she stated proudly and i rolled my eyes and grabbed my bubblegum. "Want one?" i asked her and she shook her head. "No i'm good, do you know what the activities are gonna be today?" Ziggy asked and i shrugged.