Chapter 27

Marella's pov

"So what's the plan?" i ask Nick and he shrugs. "I have no idea, all i know is that we have to get to the mall as quick as possible and bring my gun" Nick says as he drives as quickly as he can towards the mall. "Does this mean that-" "Yes, yes we are killing Will tonight and yes you will be in danger again. But you shouldn't worry, you're not the last person who has touched the bones anymore so you won't be the main target" "Yeah that definetly calms me down" i sigh and sit back in my seat.

I feel so many things right now. I'm scared, angry, but overall very excited. We're finally gonna get rid of the curse. This is all Nick needed, someone else to come up with the plan so he wouldn't feel as guilty. I wonder what the plan will be. I wonder if it will work. I wonder what Ziggy looks like. I haven't seen her in years and maybe we won't even recognise each others faces. But i could smell that sarcasm and strong
opinion from miles away. I know she still has it. There's no way she changed that much.

We pull up to the mall and Nick quickly parks the car. Taking up atleast two spots in the process. We run into the mall and see neon grafity all around. "Goode is Evil" it says everywhere. We see Ziggy with the janitor of the mall and two other kids sitting in the middle of the mall. "Ziggy!" i shout and her head shoots up. Her red hair hasn't changed and those eyes still look the same way i've always seen them. "Ella" she shouts and i run up to her and pull her into a hug. "Oh my god, oh my god i can't believe it, i really can't believe it. I've missed you so so much" i say into her shoulder and she hugs me tighter.

"I've missed you too Ella, you don't even know" she whispers back and i smile. I let go of her and hold her face in my hands. "Gosh you haven't changed at all" i say and she smiles. "Hello Ziggy" Nick says behind me and Ziggy nods. "Sheriff Goode" she says and he laughs and opens his arms. She walks up to him and gives him a hug. "Is that a gray hair i see?" she asks when she pulls back and Nick laughs. "Thanks, you look great too"

"As much as i absolutely love this, we need to move on with our plan, we're not gonna make it in time if you will keep on hugging each other" the girl with the black curls says. We all nod and kneel around the bucket of water. "Okay so here's the plan, the killers are after me know since i've last touched the bones. So i will but some blood of mine in this bucket of water to water it down and we will put some in these super soakers" she points at the super soakers beside her and we nod. "You" she points at Nick now, "will call your brother to say there's been an emergency at the mall and he needs to be here as fast as possible. Then we will lure the killers into the shops and lock them up. When Will gets here, you guys will stand in the middle and then throw the bucket over his head. Then we will let the killers go and they will go after Will. That way, we didn't kill them" she says and everyone nods.

I feel my nerves creeping all over my body now, knowing i will have to be eye to eye with one of those killers again. "But how are we gonna get your blood in there?" Nick asks but before anyone could answer, the girls already cuts her hand and lets the blood drip into the water bucket. "Alright then" Nick nods and we put the water in the super soakers. We make paths towards the stores and i hear my heart beating out of my chest. "Ella?" I hear Nick ask behind me. "Yeah?" "I want you to pair up with Ziggy. You guys need each others help. I don't want you guys to be alone" "But Nick-" "They won't kill me, remember?" he says and i nod. He gives me a quick kiss and hugs me. "I love you, stay safe" "I love you too Nick"

"Jesus i forgot how awfull it was to be the third wheel" Ziggy jokes and we laugh. "Alright i'll go to my shop, keep her safe Ziggy or i will kill you" "Got it" she salutes Nick as he walks to a different store. Ziggy and i wait at the store. Not saying a word to each other since we're too focused on the sound of the killers. The silence stays for a long time, and just when i was about to say something, we hear a singing voice in the distance.