Chapter 3

Marella's pov

"He definitely likes you" Ziggy said as we were eating lunch. "I don't think so" i said and Ziggy rolled her eyes. "Oh please, don't you see the way he looks at you and the way he acts around you. He's so into you" "It's called fake dating" "You should remind him that it's fake then, cause i don't think he realizes that anymore" i rolled my eyes and just finished my lunch.

"What are we gonna do for the rest of the day?" Ziggy asked and i shrugged. "I don't know what you're gonna do but i have to help Goode with some preparations for color war" i said and Ziggy groaned. "We barely get to spend time together" she whined and i sighed. "I know, it sucks. But this way i can help my mom with the bills since Julian doesn't do shit" i said with a little bit of a stresses out tone and she looked at me with a comforting look. "Don't worry too much Ella. You're doing amazing and your mother is so proud of you. And so am i, Joan, Cindy and Nick" she said and winked at me at the last name. I smiled at her. "Thank you Ziggy, but i'm running late now and i still have to take a shower the dirty lake water off so i really have to go now" i said and she smiled. "Have fun with your boyfriend" she said and i chuckled and walked away.

I took a very quick shower and put on some denim shorts and a tanktop. I put on my shoes and grabbed a piece of gum, ofcourse. I walked towards Nick's cabin and knocked on his door. "Come in" i heard him say and i walked inside. I saw him sitting at a desk and he was writing something. I walked over and leaned down to put my head on his shoulder and wrapped my arms around him and looked at what he was writing. But he wasn't writing, he was drawing. It looked beautiful. It was some kind of flower and he really showed the details.

"That's beautiful" i said and he smiled. "Thank you, i've been trying to draw one for a very long time. It's a plumeria i think" he says and he dropped his pencil and i picked his drawing up. I looked closer at it. "You're very talented, you should do something with it" i said and he laughed and grabbed the drawing again. "Thank you but i'm not good enough for that" he said and he grabbed his pencil again. "Yes you are, don't talk about yourself like that. You're amazing" i said and smiled at him. He smiled as well and stood up.

"Anyways, we have to organize these papers" Nick said and he pointed at a pile full of different color notes. There were green, yellow, blue and red ones. "For what?" I asked and Nick shrugged. "No idea, but let's just do it" he said and we started to put all the colors together. There were alot of notes so this was gonna take a long time.

After about an hour we took a quick break. "Why did Joan and Kurt make so many notes?" Nick asked and i shrugged. "No idea but i couldn't care less" i said and blew my bubblegum. "Why are you always chewing gum?" "It tastes good and it makes me more focused" "How?" "I don't know, it just does" "That's weird" "You're weird" "Well you're annoying" "Atleast i'm not a Goode" "Do you still hate me?"

I needed to think about that one. Do i still hate him? I don't think i hate him anymore. He's alright, and he's a good kisser and he looks good and- wait what? No, no, no i can't think about him like that. But he is attractive. And he's really nice. I like him. Wait what? Shit i still have to answer him.

"I don't hate you anymore" i said and he smiled. "Good, cause i don't hate you as well" he said and i chuckled. "Did you ever hate me?" i asked him and he shrugged. "Not really, i just hated how you always made me doubt myself. I never knew why you hated me, i thought i did something wrong" he admitted as he stood up and walked towards the pile of notes again. "Wait really?" i asked him and he nodded. "But it's fine, although i still don't get why you hated me. I know i look like i think i'm amazing but that's not true. Not at all actually" he mumbled the last part but i could still hear him. "I guess i was just jealous" i admitted and he snapped his head around to look at me.