Chapter 9

Marella's pov

"You really don't mind to be alone for a night?" i asked Ziggy again and she sighed. "Yes, i'll be fine. Now go" Ziggy said as she pushed me towards Nick. "Hey" i said nervously and he laughed. "No need to be scared, it's nothing" he said as he grabbed my hand and we walked to his cabin. "I'm not scared, i just feel bad for leaving Ziggy alone. I mean we haven't been able to spend alot of time together and now i'm litteraly leaving her alone" i sighed. "You shouldn't worry that much, it's Ziggy. I'm sure she'll be fine" Nick said as he sat down on his bed. I went to sit next to him. "It's just, i don't want her to feel like a second choice. I know how Ziggy is, she overthinks everything. What if she doesn't want to be friends anymore?" "Now look who's overthinking" Nick chuckled and i groaned. "Nick i'm serious" he smiled and put his hand on mine. "Listen Ella, i don't think that she doesn't want to be friends with you anymore. You would never leave her and she wouldn't leave you. You guys are like platonic soulmates"

I smiled at him and put my head on his shoulder. "I'm just so scared to lose her. She's like my little sister, i love her so much" "And she loves you. She may not be the smartest-" "Hey!" "But she's not dumb enough to break your friendship over something stupid like this. So stop overthinking it, just let it go for now" he said and i nodded. "Yeah i guess you're right" i said and he smirked. "I'm always right" "That's it, i'm leaving" i said standing up and he laughed. "Don't think so" he grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him. I was standing between his legs and he was looking up at me. His face right in front of my boobs. "Oh i love this view" he joked and i rolled my eyes and pushed him away. He laughed and leaned back on his forearms.

I smirked and straddled his lap. He immediately sat up straight and grabbed my thighs. I grabbed his face and kissed him. He kissed back and licked my lip for permission. I didn't give it to him and he grabbed my thighs very roughly. I gasped and he smirked and slipped his tongue in my mouth. We were making out and i started to kiss his neck. I grinded on his lap and he let out a groan. I smirked against his neck and took of his shirt. I started to kiss him down his chest and his stomach. Leaving some hickeys. I took of my shirt as well. I reached his pants and unbuttoned them slowly. I heard his breathing getting heavier. I took of his pants and teased him through his boxers. He groaned and i took of his boxers. I put him in my mouth and he let out a deep moan.

"Fuck Ella, you feel so good" he moaned grabbing my hair and making me move faster. I deepthroated him and his moans got louder. He took control and started to fuck my throat. I gagged a little but that turned him on even more. I thought it was quite hot. Soon i felt his dick twitch in my mouth. "I'm gonna-" he said and i felt a warm liquid pour into my mouth. I swallowed it and he grabbed my waist and flipped us over. He took my bra off and started to suck on my boobs. I let out quiet moans and he moved down to my jeans. He took them off with my panties and kissed my thighs. He worked his way up again and kissed my lips. Out of nowhere he pounded two fingers in me. I let out a loud moan and my arms flew around his neck.

He smirked and went faster and put another finger in me. "Fuck Nick, it feels so good" i moaned and he started to rub my clit. My moans got louder and i closed my eyes in pleasure. "Awe, my pretty girl can't get enough of me, can she?" he said and i shook my head, unable to talk. "You can't even talk, pathetic little slut" he smirked and i moaned loudly. His words turning me on even more. My walls clenched around his fingers and he kissed my neck. "Cum for me" he whispered in my ear and i did. He took his fingers out of me and sucked on them. It was the hottest thing ever.

I flipped us over again and positioned myself on his dick. I slowly lowered my hips and we both let out a moan. I started grinding slowly but Nick grabbed my hips to make me go faster. I let out moans as he dug his fingers inside my hips, probably leaving some bruises. I kissed his neck and sucked on his sweet spot. He groaned and he grip got even tighter. I moved slower trying to tease him but he was too strong and made me go even faster. I burried my head in his neck and let out loud moans. He grabbed my ass and kissed my neck.