Chapter 16

Marella's pov

I woke up by the feeling of somebody running their fingers through my hair. I frowned and opened my eyes to see Nick laying in front of me smiling at me. "Goodmorning beautiful" he said and i smiled at him. "God i can never get over how sexy your morning voice is" i said and he laughed. "Why do you like my morning voice so much? I fucking hate it" he laughed and i shrugged. "It's just so attracive, i don't really know why" i smiled as he laughed again. I don't think living here with him would be bad at all.

"You're so cute" he chuckled as he hugged me and kissed my head. "What time is it?" i asked him and he looked at his clock. "It's 9.30 why?" he asked. "Just wanted to know how much sleep i got. Do we have to do anything today?" i asked Nick and he shook his head no. "My brother's going to some friends and my mom is going to visit her sister so we're home alone" Nick wiggled his eyebrows and i rolled my eyes. "You are so dirty minded" i scoffed and he chuckled. "I didn't say anything, you're the one who thought about that. So who's dirty minded now huh?" he said and i sighed. "I'm so done with you" i mumbled and i tried to get out of his grip.

"Where do you think you're going?" "Downstairs idiot" "No just stay here a little longer" he whined and i sighed. "But i want breakfast" i whined at the same tone and he sighed. "Alright only if you make me breakfast as well" he said and i chuckled. "Okay" i said and i got out of bed.

I walked downstairs and walked to the kitchen. I had absolutely no idea where everything was so this was gonna be fun. I heard Nick walking down the stairs while i was searching for plates. "What are you looking for?" he asked while leaning against the door frame. "Your hamster" i answered sarcastically and Nick scoffed and walked up to me. "I don't have a hamster" "Good job sheriff, now show me where the plates are" i said and he smirked as he was now leaning against the kitchen counter. "Top left" he answered and i opened the cabinet and grabbed two plates from the shelf.

"Bread?" "In the pantry" "Knifes?" "In the drawer over there" and it went on and on like this. "Where the fuck is your refrigerator" "It's over there, my parents liked the way it matched the wood" "Why aren't you just grabbing the stuff?" i asked annoyed and i turned to him. He still had an amused grin on his face. "Well someone's not a morning person" he chuckled and i rolled my eyes. "Please Nick it's actually annoying" i said as i closed my eyes in frustration. "You'll have to learn if you're gonna live here for a long time" he joked and i actually started to get mad for no reason.

I don't know what was going on but i was feeling so mad all of a sudden. "Listen Nick, i'm already having a hard time losing multiple people that i love because of the person that i have to live with for atleast a year or two. The only other person that i love that isn't you, is my mom. And guess what happened, i had to say goodbye to her to. So please shut up and just help!" i snapped at him as tears started to form in my eyes. I realised what i was getting mad at and sighed. It's no big deal, why do i feel like this?

Nick looked dumbfounded at first but then he walked over to me and hugged me. I couldn't help it anymore and started crying. "I'm sorry Nick" i sobbed into his chest and he rubbed my back to calm me. "It's okay Ella" he whispered. "I don't know why i got so mad over such a stupid thing. I shouldn't have snapped at you. And i don't even know why i'm crying" i ranted and he kissed my head. "You've been through alot Ella. Seeing the people you love die and having to say goodbye to the person who was there for you in the hardest time just to live with the person that killed your loved ones, isn't easy Ella. It's not normal and it shouldn't be. It hasn't even been a week, you're not gonna be fine all of a sudden. It's gonna take time but that's okay. And if getting mad over plates and refrigerators helps to get that frustration out, you can be mad all you want" he joked and i laughed softly.

"I'm scared i'm gonna ruin your life" i whispered and he pulled away and grabbed my chin softly. "You've been in my life for not even an entire month now and it's already so much better than before. And you're not gonna ruin that, i understand that getting mad at stupid things or crying over nothing is a way to cope for some people. That's how Will coped with my father's death" he said with a small smile and i couldn't help but smile back. "Thank you Nick" i said and he smiled.