Chapter 10

Nick's pov

I wanna tell her i love her. I really do. But i'm so afraid that i'll scare her away. She's so perfect and i don't think words can describe how much i love her. And how much i adore her. It feels so different than any relationship i've had before. They were just high school relationships and didn't really mean alot. But Ella is just, something else. She's so much more than that.

"Look out Chloe!" she yelled as someone tried to attack Chloe with water balloons. Chloe quickly dotched them and attacked them with her water gun. It was one of the hottest days of the entire camp and we were having a water fight. I was absolutely sweating my ass off and everyone else was too. But i don't mind, cause Ella took of her shirt and is only wearing shorts and a bikini top.

"You really got attached to her, didn't you?" i asked her and she turned her head to look at me and smiled. "Yeah, i did" she said and i smiled. She's so caring even though she looks rude and tough at first. It took me a while to finally get through to her but i think i did a pretty good job. "You're the sweetest person i know, Chloe really sees you as a big sister" "She reminds me of myself"

I sighed knowing what she meant by that. All the trauma and rough times they both have been through, and still have to go through. "I'm sorry" i said and she smiled. "It's fine, can't do anything about it anymore" she tried to sound happy but i knew she wasn't. I decided not to push and just went to throw a water balloon at her.

It splashed right on her head and her hair got all wet. She looked really annoyed and it was the funniest thing ever. "You bitch" she started to chase me with a water gun and i ran away. Soon my entire shirt was soaked and Ella couldn't stop laughing.

"You really like seeing me with wet t-shirts don't you?" i asked her and she nodded. "Yeah, i do. What about it?" she joked and i rolled my eyes. She walked away and attacked Ziggy, who was surprisingly talking to Darcy. Maybe they finally get along. I think they like each other. I saw Ella's and Cindy's weird eyecontact when Darcy and Ziggy were arguing earlier. And i wouldn't be surprised if they ended up together. They're perfect for each other.

"HELP!" Ella yelled as she hid behind me. Ziggy came running towards me with a bucket of water and i quickly took a step to the side, exposing Ella. Ziggy threw the bucket of water over Ella's head and Ella fixed her hair and looked at her with an annoyed look. "Nick! Why did you step aside!" "Revenge" "Bitch" Ziggy laughed and walked back to Darcy. Ella smiled at them and i raised an eyebrow at her. "Is Ziggy a lesbian?" i asked and Ella looked a bit taken back by my question. "That's not for me to answer" she scoffed and i smiled. "Yeah you're right sorry. But i think they would be cute" i said nodding towards the two girls laughing about a joke Ziggy made. "They would, jeez we have alot of Sunnyvale and Shadyside couples this year" Ella laughed and i frowned. "Yeah, kinda weird actually. I don't mind it tho, i think the weird competition needs to stop. Especially colour war" i sighed. "Yeah, when is that bullshit starting anyways?" "Tommorow, it's always a week doing just activities and then the colour war starts" "Capture the flag first right?" "Yep"

"Do we need to supervise?" she groaned and i chuckled. "Yeah, cause it's at night and since some campers couldn't even find their way through the woods at day, i think it's very important that we supervise those kids" she chuckled and nodded. "Yeah, i really hope nothing's gonna go wrong. I mean, it's gonna be dark and a big forest is already scary for a kid. Why is this even allowed?" i shrugged. "I have no idea but it makes no sense" "It really doesn't"

"It's so fucking hot" Ella complained and i smirked. "No that's just me" i joked and she rolled her eyes. "Shut up" "Make me" "You wish. Anyways, i'm gonna go to my cabin and stay there for the rest of the day cause it's the only cold place in the entire camp" she said as she started to walk away. I grabbed her wrist and turned her around. "What?" she questioned and i looked around. "Let's go to our spot" i said as i quickly walked away, dragging her with me. I heard her chuckle behind me and i smiled.