Chapter 2

Quick A/n: If you can't imagine the top yourself, look at the picture above for an imagination

Marella's pov

I woke up at 5 am. The sun was just about to rise as i put on some blue denim shorts and this cute top with wide sleeves and a hippie print. I probably stole it from Joan. Joan and i grew up together, she lived next door until she moved away. She's like a big sister to me, although she's probably more irresponsible than me. I take a piece of bubblegum and put on my shoes.

I walked towards the mess hall while taking in the smell of a summer morning. I don't know what it is but it smells like grass and sunscreen. I can't really explain it but it's peaceful. That peace was broken when i walked inside the mess hall. "Turner! Help me out will you, i don't know which one we are supposed to us" Nick said and i rolled my eyes. I took the two bottles he was holding and looked at him. "You are so dumb, this one litteraly says: 'clean windows in less than a minute'" i said and Nick shrugged. "So?" "We're supposed to clean the floor and the tables, idiot" i said and smacked the back of his head. He laughed and i went to grab everything we needed. A mop and a couple of sponges.

"Why do we have to clean the mess hall when it's only the first day?" I asked and Nick shrugged. "Probably cause Kurt wants everything to be perfect" he said and i chuckled. I walked towards the radio and turned it on. I grabbed the mop and started cleaning the floor. Nick grabbed the sponges and cleaned the tables. After 5 minutes one of my favorite songs came on. Don't leave me this way by Thelma Houston. I smiled and started dancing to the song. I know Nick was judging me but i didn't care. Then i remembered our little bet. I smirked and walked up to Nick.

"Come on, let's dance" i said and he scoffed. "No" he said and i grabbed his hand and started dancing just when the chorus came on. I sang along as i swayed my hips to the song. "Baby! My heart is full of love and desire for you" i sang along and Nick started dancing with me. He grabbed my waist and my hand as i grabbed his shoulder and his other hand. We were just messing around and probably looked like absolute idiots but it didn't matter. Cause i had a plan.

I sang along with the lyrics again. "You started this fire down in my soul" i looked him straight in his eyes with the famous fuck me eyes that every girl can do and i noticed his body was tencing up a little bit. It was working. "Now can't you see it's burning out of control?" i sang and turned around so my back was against him. I swayed my hips against his lap and his breathing got shorter. He put his hands on my waist and i whispered the next lyric in his ear. "Then come on satisfy the need in me" i felt something starting to poke my butt and i smirked. I placed a kiss on his neck and then grabbed the mop again. "That's one point for me, Goode" i said and Nick looked fucking pissed. "I hate you" he said and i laughed as i started to mop the floor again.

Nick grabbed my waist when i was about to leave. "You may have a point now, but i'm gonna win" he said in my ear and i grinned and turned around. "Don't be so sure of yourself honey. If you get hard this easily, then prepare yourself for alot of chores this camp" i said and walked back towards my cabin.

Nick's pov

I smirked as i watched her walk away. Just enjoying the view. God she was so hot. And that top just looked amazing. And when she swayed her hips to that song. Shit, i'm just getting turned on by thinking about it. I should get my shit together.

I walked towards my cabin that i shared with Kurt. He was already awake and was brushing his teeth. "And how did the cleaning go with your little girlfriend?" he smirked and i sighed. "It's already 1-0" i said and Kurt grinned at me. "Good job man" he said and patted my back. "She has a point, not me" i said, slightly embarassed and Kurt laughed.

"You're such an idiot"

"Hey, it's not like you wouldn't get hard if Joan showed up in tight shorts and a super sexy top and then started rubbing her ass against your lap" i said offended and Kurt's eyebrows raised. "She did that? That's hot" "Hey, she's mine" i said a little too fast and Kurt smirked. "Oooh is little Goode falling in love with a Turner?" he asked and i scoffed. "No, we're also a fake couple remember? I have to act like it" i said annoyed and just walked towards my bed and grabbed my book.