1.

1. INTERACTION

FILE 1 SELECTED <

FILE NAME : CULT FAMILY.

Their ways of living were odd. From their cannibalistic beliefs, to the lack of female figures within the family, they were a tough cookie to crack. You were up for a challenge. Files in hand, your journey to find this mysterious manor proved to already taking effect by the multi-range of pathways to take. One, which you knew led to the lake where well, the first sighting came. The youngest member, Jack was seen. His levels of activity rather, high within areas of the woods, almost as if he was a scout for the other members who you had yet to meet. Although you had suspicions of stalking from other members, there was never true evidence to provide this to your co-workers. All saying you were crazy, despite going against some of well, possibly the more intimidating groups of myths to investigate. The settling of the sun acting as your major warning, you needed to finish this fast, or become the next dinner to something or someone.

Path after path, all leading to the same outcome. Trees. It seemed to be causing you major problems as you turned up to where you started to start again, but this time you stopped. Taking a moment to trail your eyes to the kitsune mask. It's gaze piercing into your soul, circling you like a fox hunting its prey. Who laid behind this mask? Nick Cult. Another member of the cult, and surprisingly the only one you seemed happy to meet, for his actions over the years weren't recorded violent, but rather acts of kindness to assist in ways that wouldn't result in his own self being hurt, but he simply stood. Distracting you. Your movements causing him to step back, but stop. Hesitant. The word used to describe him in each file, whether it was his fathers or uncles, cousins. Nick was hesitant, but his family wasn't and he knew this. So he played distraction, taunting you with his tilting of the head and flinches. You didn't mean harm, however it wasn't easy to send that message through body language. ' I won't hurt you. 'The tone from yourself seemed to catch Nick's gaze, almost as if he was looking at something else...or someone.

' If you helped me, I won't come back.' Help you? Well, it wasn't a task Nick could do, for your surroundings weren't exactly the safest. Nick, then another, and another. The mask of Jack and a mystery figure now standing in a trio group. Watching you. They were feeding off your fear, like wraiths almost. Their abnormal movements, puppet like almost as with a blink of the eye. The heavy breathing could be heard, but from where? The three frames in front of you almost hid their movements of breathing, it was amusing almost. Nick, despite his description of being a more, friendly individual held the most tension. His gaze burning you, tearing away your skin and hanging you up like a trophy but he didn't move one bit. The breathing edging closer to your frame as you stopped for a moment, now still as your eyes trailed from the three frames to the pair of boots beside your frame, and with a swift movement of an object. You fell.

FILE CLOSED <

FILE 2 SELECTED <

FILE NAME : SHADELIGHT.

You of course had knowledge of these, men. Their ways of living and surviving rather, questioning. One, who enjoyed the party life and welcomed anyone into his home with open arms while one simply enjoyed isolation with his "wife" on their estate. There being no evidence of her besides a marriage certificate, signed by another member of the group, it wasn't much but you had to manage with it. Evidence lacked heavily of the other members, Ulifer and Terroah's locations, unknown. This wasn't a shocker at all, they were secretive, refused any interview, and even avoided brutal force of the investigators raiding locations of their whereabouts. Chuck however, was the best starting point they had and if he spoke, it would be helpful. Extremely helpful.