t h e y s h o w y o u t h a t t h e y l o v e y o u

Part 2.

The Cult Family.

EmmettCult:

It was wired how Emmett showed that he loved you. He wasn't too fond of how couples were and he attempted to keep the tension low. That never worked, you always knew how to get the man worked up. It was funny, all you had to do was take the bible or hide his mask. Right now it was waiting for the man to finish getting ready for the family reunion. Arthur screaming at the man since he couldn't find his tie and Jack just sitting in the library. The man sighed, now looking over at you and shaking his head. " No soda for Jack. " You nodded, now wrapping your arms around his neck and looking at him. " Of course, I'll make sure he doesn't get into them. "

When Emmett returned, he was slightly drunk. The whole family joined Emmett in his home and he didn't want you, Jack or David going downstairs for a while. The three of you now sat, playing some stupid board game until Emmett took you out of the room. You never saw Emmett drunk, he enjoyed wine but you never saw him drink anything else. He groaned, now pulling you close and mumbling sweet things. He wouldn't be this way tomorrow, your hands now supporting the drunk's man head and you watched him now mumble sweet things about you. Emmett isn't gonna like this.

MartinCult:

He was strange when it came to love, you noticed that in front of people he didn't show any signs of loving you but behind closed doors, he adored you. He spoiled you rotten, Emmett and the rest of the family agreed but you knew when he really did go over the top.Last week he gave you plane tickets to travel to Germany with Albert for a while. You went, glad to know your uncle was out of the house but slightly worried that Martin couldn't come along. You loved the man and it was hard to repay him for the things he got you.

You looked over, the small note and box on your pillow caught your eye and you looked down. Turns out Martin had planned something while you went to Germany and he didn't want you looking until he got back from town. You sighed, now looking at the box before shaking your head.

Martin sighed, his eyes now falling on your small state, you fell asleep. He had to admit, it was rather late when he got back and Emmett wanted a family meeting. He watched towards you, now taking hold of the box and placing it on the bedside. That could wait, right now he had to get you and himself ready for bed.

AkaManah:

The two of you moved into his apartment, you loved New Orleans. It was bright and Aka didn't mind taking you out. The two of you now sat watching the cheap old romantic movie he rented out. The popcorn bowl on your lap as he set himself beside you with a cigarette in his mouth.

The man looked over, now watching you place a small piece of popcorn into your mouth and watch the movie. The two lovebirds now kissing, the mans hands gripping the back of her head and the woman now placing a hand against his cheek. " why don't we do something like that? " you called out, now looking up. " I'd say your crazy in love with me. " you smiled, now sitting up and wrapping your arms around his neck.

ArthurCult:

You and Arthur were close, you two of you planned everything together. There was a house on the hill, not too far from the family manor and Arthur wanted it. You kept telling him that living in the manor was enough and that they would never last. " Arthur, we are not living in here. " he looked down, now picking up the old ruined picture frame. A family must have lived here, it was rumoured that a fire happened here and that the family died. " Why not? "