T h e y P r o p o s e

Haha I'm adding a new character soon but it's not who u think :o(

Get Rekt.

Part 1 btw

G0Z:

The two of you were going to visit Father Sun when it happened. He had been acting wired for the past few weeks and no one was telling you what was happening. You raised a brow as you watched the doctor stop and turn towards you. " I...don't think there is a easier way to tell you this... " You raised a brow, now watching him grab hold of your hand and climbing down on one knee. " Nooo... " You called out, now having people stare at you two. He chuckled, now grabbing hold of the red box and opening it. " Will you marry me? "

" Yes...I will. "

Caroline and Clinten:

You raised a brow, now watching the two siblings walk out of the ring store. What were they doing? You sighed, now walking towards them. " Are you ready to go? " Clinten nodded, while Caroline just shoved her hands into the pockets of her pastel yellow jacket. They were hiding something and you would figure it out. You sighed, now placing the bags into the back and climbing inside. Clinten climbing into the driver's seat and Caroline sitting beside you. The ride home would take a while but you was going to visit G0Z.

Caroline frowned, now holding onto your hand. She was extremely nervous, what would you say? She and Clinten had been talking about this for a while and they planned everything. She sighed, now looking out of the window. " Marry us...me and Clinten. " Clinten stopped, now looking back. He was annoyed with Caroline but the two now stared at you. Waiting for an answer.

" Okay. "

Z00ZY_Q:

You had to wait of course, when you promised yourself to Z00ZY he was rather shocked but he promised to marry you when he was old enough. Years went by, you both got older and when he reached 19, he proposed. You couldn't be happier, all these years waiting was rather boring but it would be worth it. You remember when you first met him, just that wired kid who watched birds but now...he was different. You chuckled, watching the boy hand you a slice of cake and grip onto your hand. You two spent all night watching Harry Potter and debating about the wedding. 

YUCK0:

The drunk man groaned, now having your head against his shoulder. It was Myth night, only a few came. Emmett and Martin were singing songs while drunk...the operatives now trying to steal a photo of Elvis Presley and the others all passed out. He sighed, now picking up and walking towards the door. This Myth night was a little boring...it was rather busy time for us all. Kazdam trying to put his nose into people's business. He sighed, listening to your drunk slurs and he stopped. His eyes on the wedding rings. 

He bought one, even let you pick and he let you wear it for a while. You was too drunk to even realize it. You groaned, now sitting on the park bench and looking at the stars. You didn't even realize the man was on one knee and grabbing onto your hand. " Hey...listen. " He clicked his fingers, now catching your attention. " Since your wearing the ring...wanna get married? " You sat, letting out a small hiccup before nodding. " God your drunk...let's get you home and in bed okay? " You let out a groan before being picked up again.