Y o u g e t u s e d t o t h e m .

Thank you for 100+ reads! :o)

Circus Crew.

G0Z:

You placed the small piece of popcorn into your mouth as you watched the group practice the final time before their show. You enjoyed watching YUCK0's act but G0Z's was the star of the show. You looked at the popcorn bucket before placing it down and watching the show. You gasped softly, G0Z now leaning up and handing you another bucket of popcorn. You froze, taking the bucket slowly and thanking the clown. Maybe he wasn't as bad as you thought. I mean he got you popcorn. You smiled, watching the show before you watched the main clown send you a wink.

Caroline and Clinten:

You chuckled, watching Clinten throw a snowball towards his sister who groaned. The three of you were supposed to bring all the flowerpots inside due to the snow but Clinten just grabbed a ball of snow and threw it at Caroline.  You chuckled, watching the two siblings throw the soft balls of snow at each other. You looked down, now walking towards the door and placing the last few pots inside the storage. You had to admit this but you was used to their bubbly behavior and they made good coffee. You screamed gently, now gently slapping the man's shoulder as he grinned under the mask. You could get used to this.

Z00ZY_Q:

You sat beside the boy, his eyes on the 4 cards in his hands. The group were playing UNO and you decided to help the boy. He frowned, watching YUCK0 throw in another card. You watched the boy, gently knocking his leg before dropping your eyes on the draw 2 card. He understood and drawed the card. You looked around, now leaning back and letting the boy finish the game. Z00ZY ended up getting second, G0Z won and YUCK0 left the game early. The two of you now sat eating popcorn and watching a movie. " You want a soda? "You looked up, the boy raising a brow before smirking. You nodded, now shoving a handful of popcorn into your mouth. You had to admit, it was nice. You never did stuff like this and it was fun. Sure he kidnapped you and everything but you should just chill for a while, you got freedom and food. He was a sweet guy, maybe a little too sweet. 

YUCK0:

You frowned, watching the clown complain about all his problems to you. How his ex wanted to get back with him. You sighed, watching him finish the drink and look up at you. " Do you know how hot you are? " You chocked on your slice of pizza, now looking down at the drunk clown. " Your drunk YUCK0, go to bed. " He watched you, now snatching a slice of your pizza and shoving it into his mouth. " How come your not taken? " You raised a brow, now watching YUCK0 grab another beer. " I keep to myself when it comes to that type of relationship YUCK0. " He nodded, soon looking up at your face. " Can I kiss you? " You turned bright red, now slamming the man gently. " No! 100% no! " He smirked, sitting up and watching you. " I'll get that kiss. " He smirked, now stumbling towards his room. God Sake YUCK0.

Days Union.