Grocery Gang

Yo uhh...TIPPYSHIP AND 74j aren't together or they divorced before. meeting you.

LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT ANYONE ADDED, I JUST GOT ASKED BY FRIENDS TO DO THESE!

ALSO PART 1 D:

How you meet:

Amazook:

You worked at Amazon...yep...the slowest company ever. Your uncle said about working somewhere else...with Grocery Gang. You rejected the offer almost right away, it sounded like some dumb kids name and the moment he offered to take you. You agreed...everything deserves a chance...you sat now picking at your nails as you listened to your uncle place the order in. Maybe this was a mistake...

The building you now stood in front of was large, smoke now filling the sky and you sighed. Now following your uncle inside, you raised a brow at the two figures now arguing over a...ice cream sandwich...she raised a brow, now watching the taller man now telling the two to get back to work. He had a box on his head...a box...goddammit Albert.

74j:

Working with your uncle was boring, meeting 74j was rather...strange. You learned that he was just divorced someone named...TIPPYSHIP. You seemed rather sorry for him, your uncle and him told you not to worry but you couldn't help but feel...upset for him. You sighed, now watching your uncle be pushed onto the stage. 74j however just watched you, his hands now working on the wig and the moment he finished placing the skirt on it was time to shine. You turned bright red the moment he sent a wink your way. Why me?

TIPPYSHIP:

You met the cheerful man in target, he was trying to get more Ice cream sandwiches and you noticed he was struggling to carry around 20 boxes. Did he had the money for those? You sighed, now picking up a box and leaning over for the other box. The moment your hands touched, his cheeks turned slightly red and he moved his hand away. You frowned, now handing the man the two boxes and sending him a gentle smile. You introduced yourself to the man, his frown now gone and a cheerful smile on his face. The two of you chatted for a while, you gave him the box of Ice cream sandwiches and your number.

Fiddlepat:

You was walking your dog when you met him, he was well...walking his pet worm. Your puppy was extremely confused once the man walked over and the worm now attempted to play with the puppy. You was uncomfortable around the man, he didn't speak much his eyes were just on the worm and puppy. " Friends? " You looked up chuckling and nodding your head, your puppy now barking at the worm gently. The two of you now walked back to your car and your puppy now growled at the worm. Jealous much?

EgglMart:

You just wanted eggs and you ended up meeting the head of all eggs himself. He showed you many eggs, now wrapping an arm around you and asking you wanted to meet the other eggs. Did you have a choice? Nope. You met every egg and then helped the man place some eggs on the shelves, you never got your eyes and ended up getting a job at EgglMart. Yay!

Falsewormking ( I picked this one because I love him <3) :

You actually ended up being his fling, you met him while at a tea party with the mayor and you two caught eyes. He said something about owning many worms but you two were too busy at the time. Waking up to the man's head against your chest made you smile but you screamed once the worm now sat beside you. The man now falling off the bed and groaning. " There's a worm on the bed! " You called out, now watching the eyes stare at your fling. " Oh my poor wormie...I missed your brushing session! Cmon! Me and...uhhh...this lady will brush you to perfection! "