f i r s t k i s s

Still Chill.

Circus Crew.

G0Z:

You watched the clown rush around, his eyes on the children cheering for him. He was in charge of the party of 40 children today and he was struggling. You could see the worried look on his face, his eyes traveling towards you. " Little help? " He called out, now having a screaming baby shoved into his arms. You sighed, now walking over and taking the small baby. " Ok Kids! Why not go play while I get all the yummy treats ready! " The children cheered, now rushing past him towards the play area. The small baby now fussy in your arms as G0Z reached over to take the child. " So this is what you normally put up with? " He chuckled, nodding gently and attempting to calm the small child down. " Parents like to just dump their kids here for a few hours. I enjoy the company. " You nodded, now sitting down and watching the kids play. " Could you take her for a moment, I need to get everything ready. " 

You sighed,watching the children sit down and shove the warm food into their mouths. The small baby now sat by her mother and being fed. You smirked, watching G0Z wipe away the sweat. " I'm proud of my work...I think I did good by myself. " You chuckled, agreeing with the man. " And what do you get out of this? " He froze, thinking to himself before looking over at you. " Well...Children are happy and It's nice to have company. " You chuckled, now walking into the kitchen with him. " Am I not good company? " You smiled, now watching him stop and turn around. You stopped smiling as you watched him grab hold of your chin before moving towards you. " MR G0Z! WE RAN OUT OF PIZZA! " The sudden scream scared the two of you, your lips now apart and the man sighing. " Go on Mr G0Z. Can't keep them waiting. " You smiled, now watching him walk towards the children with another cheese pizza. 

Caroline and Clinten:

The kiss you shared with the two of them was simple. The three of you under mistletoe when it happened. Your face turning bright red as you realized what was about to happen. Caroline sighed, now looking over at Clinten before down at you. You looked around in a slight awkward way, now turning bright red from the lips against your cheek. Clinten knelt down, now gently kissing your cheek. " I'm not a kid Clinten. " He chuckled, now watching Caroline move her mask before placing a kiss against your lips. " I hate to admit this...Your both really bad at kissing. " Caroline laughed, Clinten now groaning before throwing you over his shoulder. " Maybe you should teach us! " You froze, looking at the man before sighing. " Alright. " 

You ended up being covered in kisses. Clinten got used to the way you told him but Caroline just stuck to hers. You was currently waiting for dinner to finish, Clinten and Caroline now stood finishing off. You smirked, now walking up behind them before grabbing hold of their shoulders. " What's for dinner? I'm starving? " The two chuckled, now both planting a kiss on your head before plating up dinner. Let's just say you had been given 150 kisses today. 

Z00ZY_Q:

" No. " You spat out for the final time, the boy now frowning. " Please? You'll only have to wear it once...Cmon! " You stared at the boy in disgust, he wanted you to wear a slutty elf costume. " No. I'm not wearing that. " He frowned, now sitting beside you and placing the dress down. " What would it take for you to wear it? " You sat there for a moment, now looking over at the boy. " Nothing because I'm not wearing it. " He sighed, now standing up. " The show starts in two hours...G0Z wants you to wear it. " You rolled your eyes, now standing up and walking towards the window. " Fine. I'll wear it. " He sighed, smiling before stepping outside to finish up before the snow. You couldn't believe you agreed it this.