f i r s t k i s s

Some of these are short and I'm sorry for that. :o( also PART 2 :0

I gotta thank y'all for 300+ reads! I love y'all uwu. 

MorsCult:

You raised a brow, watching the shirtless man lay beside you. " Had enough all ready old man? " You joked, now having your mask thrown across the room. " I'm not old. " He grumbled, now looking down at you. " Well, you seem tired...grandpa. " You mumbled, watching the man roll his eyes at your comment before laying beside you. " I'm no grandpa, Emmett is more of a grandpa then me! " He called out, now watching you light his cigarette and fill the glass with wine. " Will they notice we stole wine and cigarettes? " The man shrugged, now wrapping his arm around you and watching the window. " Not if we lie about it, Aka smokes and drinks. " You raised a brow, now finishing the glass of red wine. " I'm not surprised. " He raised a brow, now looking at you before watching you shove on the white shirt and walk downstairs.

You hummed, now returning with a slice of cake and another bottle of wine. " How much do you want to drink? " You stared, your eyes falling on the uniform. " Where are you going? " He blew away the smoke, now throwing away the short cigarette and shoving the mask over his face. " Well I gotta help them. I can't just not turn up...I'll use the excuse that you decided to throw up on the dining table. " You'll be okay on your own. I mean it's only for...two days? You can invite Albert over. " You shrugged, now shoving a large piece of cake into your mouth. " Maybe I don't want you to leave. " He chuckled, now moving his mask out of the way before placing a kiss against your lips. " What about now? I can give you more when I get back. " You smirked, raising a brow before shoving the man outside of the room. " See ya later lover boy! " You smirked, watching the man wave goodbye to you before walking away into the woods.

DavidCult:

You always questioned David's taste, he seemed a little...boring? You found out he enjoyed reading, taking walks and well...TV. You found the man quite strange but he was nice, better company then Bobby who just stared. You sat beside the man, picking at your muddy boots before watching him stand up. " Cmon. If we make it past the river then we can take another rest. " You groaned, now standing up and following the man towards the small moss covered stepping stones. You watched the man rush over, now holding his hand out for you to grab. " I'm not a baby! I don't need your help all the time. " You scoffed, now jumping onto one of the stones and watching him chuckle. " God. Always treating me like a baby. " You mumbled, stepping on the next rock before groaning. There you sat, covered in water and David laughing at you.

You shivered, David now finishing with setting up the tents and starting the fire. You frowned, watching the man now sit beside you. " We'll have to keep you warm, here. " He handed you the thick blanket, now watching you wrap the fuzzy material around you. " We should have just helped Jack clean out his room David... " The man chuckled, agreeing with you before sighing. " Well...at least we both got a break from Bobby's staring. " You nodded, now placing your head against the man's shoulder and looking up at him. You frowned, now kneeling up and placing a hand against the man's cheek. " What did you do with your mask? " The man looked down, now sighing before leaning down and kissing you gently. " I left it in the tent. "

JackCult:

You raised a brow, watching the boy pin you against the door and watch you. " So...This is your idea of being romantic? " You chuckled, watching the boy throw his mask at the ground and pull you close. " Trust me...I can be way more romantic." You smirked, watching the boy lean down to kiss your neck. " Woah woah buddy. Hang on a minute. Don't you think a kiss on the lips before any love bites are left? " You pushed the boy away gently, now playing with his jacket. " Your a little quick aren't you? " He chuckled, now playing with a strand of your hair gently. " Maybe I am maybe I'm not. " You smirked, now sitting down on the boys bed and grabbing hold of the hat. " So you always wore this cheesy thing? " He smirked, watching you before walking towards.