R u s t

This one is short, schools being a big sucker but expect a good chapter. We're almost at 3K reads! :D

How you meet:

He was your online friend...and he wanted to meet you...you wasn't sure at first...it was an abandoned house he wanted you to go too and...well you refused...using the excuse that you had detention but when he now stood outside your window...you didn't leave the house for a while.

He kidnaps you:

He was really annoying...never shut up and the only way he did was when you agreed to meet him...how stupid could you be? You tried to run but he was fast...very fast...he ended up hitting you a little too hand over the head. Just your luck...

You wake up:

Waking up tied to a chair wasn't fun, waking up to a man playing with your hair wasn't fun...Rust was mumbling some song as he fixed your ruined hair. His grip was tight on your leg as he soon smirked and reached for the hat beside him. " you look just like me! " he yelled out, now smiling and creeping you out. " Cmon! Let's go play that game you like! What was it again...Dodgeball? "

You get used to him:

He was hard to understand but when you beat him in dodgeball, it was fun. You had power in that one situation...he wasn't too good at it but he did hit you a few times...Jesus it hurt...you sat out for a few matches, trying to think of ways to escape. He had people watching you...they watched you sleep...talk...eat...you hated him.

First Kiss & First Date:

You gasped, watching the man above you now cover your mouth. He smiled, now watching you struggle slightly. " Hold still for a moment... " he mumbled, now leaning down and trying to place a kiss against your neck. That was until you punched him in the face.

You gasped for air, now running down the path and turning around. Rust wasn't there, you frowned now looking around and stopping. The road, you smiled now rushing before screaming as the man tackled you to the ground and smirked. " I enjoyed this game." He smirked, now placing a kiss against your cheek. " Let's play it again. "

He shows that he loves you:

He let you play dodgeball without him...well he sat watching you but it was fun talking with your old pals and even having a talk with your old crush...Rust didn't seem too happy that he started flirting with you and the moment he introduced himself as your boyfriend, your friend was slightly disappointed but he understood and left you alone now...he ruined your friendship but...admitted that he loved you.

You both get hurt:

They two of you were having an argument and you ended up punching him which resulted in the man hitting you. You sat, the ice pack by your cheek and your other hand cleaning the blood from your nose. You hadn't seen Rust in a while but...who would want to see a asshole like him anyway...?

You flinched as the door opened and you watched the man walk inside with a box and some bottles. Pizza, he got pizza and soda. You frowned, watching him turn on the TV and sit down beside you. You sat as far as you could and just stared at the ground. " don't you want a slice...? "