I f y o u m e t t h e m i n s c h o o l.

High school AU.

Little one off chapter today but I wanna make this cute. owo

Circus Crew.

G0Z:

He was your lab partner, you had never really spoke to Annie before but people didn't tell you good things about him. Some girls accused him of stealing things and...the guys were never comfortable around him. You made sure he didn't see any of your personal things but the moment he started talking with you, you realized how cool he really was. He became one of your best friends throughout high school.

Caroline and Clinten:

They were in your art class but they always seemed silent. You remembered the day when they needed paints and you ended joking around all class. Clinten was quiet as a mouse when Caroline introduced you to him, you now sat and had lunch with them. Caroline and you were close while Clinten kept to himself around you. It wasn't until your final week when Clinten opened up but one problem, you ended up getting into Harvard. Caroline and Clinten didn't turn up on the final day and it hurt you a little.

Z00ZY_Q:

You met him in English, he was struggling to read the part of Romeo so you helped him. Your teacher then replaced the Juliet role and gave it to you. The girl wasn't happy but glad she then got the role of Romeo's mother. Z00ZY seemed rather glad that you got Juliet, he had never spoken to you before but now you had too. For the sake of the school's play. He wasn't a fan of your friends and the moment he asked you to sit with him at lunch, you agreed and sat with him everyday. Your friends never liked him, said he was wired but..he was sweet. He was your Romeo.

YUCK0:

The schools bad boy...Well he wasn't too bad....okay change of mind. HE IS BAD! You never spoke with these types of guys...you was classed as a nerd under YUCK0' expectations and you didn't mind that. He just got between girls legs and left them a week later. When he started dating your friend, you tried to tell her what he was planning but the moment she shut you out you knew what type of friend she was. After around...4 weeks of dating YUCK0, she came crying to you that she was sorry for not listening.

The moment you saw the boy, he flirted and flirted with you all the time...you got sick of it and stopped showing up to class. Well...YUCK0 looked around for you but you hid in the girls bathroom but the moment you saw those boots, you grew scared. He somehow then found his way into the stall and the two of you made out for the rest of class.

Days Union.

Great_Day:

He was one of the cool kids...having all the friends while you just sat at the back and let everyone do their thing. Depression was a bitch and you never opened up to people. You sat on your own at lunch and just listened to music all the time...he found you rather...strange...like a blank canvas waiting for a spot of color to hit it but it never happened.

You had reached your lowest point when he started talking to you, you didn't seem too interested in his stories but he respected that...life was horrible right now. You now sat with him a lunch but it didn't feel right... it never did...

The Operatives:

They knew you from one class. Gym. You was in charge of the team and once learning who was faster and who was slowed, you leg Unstable hit first. The boy now struggling to hit the ball and the moment he did, your best friend was smacked into the face. The boy now turned bright red, your eyes falling on your friends bloody nose and before you knew it, Radiant outran Unstable, Scary ended up skipping his turn and you only got one point. Great...this was gonna be fun.