W h e n y o u w a k e u p .

rIsE aNd sHiNe!

Circus Crew.

G0Z:

You struggled to open your eyes, the soft voice in your ears, telling you to wake up. You frowned, your eyes watching the clown above you. " Your finally awake " The boy mumbled, now watching you sit straight. " What happened? " You mumbled, now watching the boy hand you a pile of clothes. " Place these on and call for me once your done. " Nodding, you stood up now looking at yourself in the mirror. What happened? You sighed, now placing on the clothes and fixing your hair. " I'm done..! "The door swung open and the boy held his hand out. You could see the sun and everything. You frowned soon looking around the see the circus. " Cmon, He wants to see you. " You froze, raising a brow before following the short clown.

Inside the large tent stood a figure. The short clown now leaving you with mystery man. " You don't know how glad I am to see you awake! " He yelled out, now stepping towards you. " Who are you...may I ask? " He frowned, now looking back down before smiling. " It's me dear, G0Z! From the show! Come on, Father Sun wants to meet you! " Who? Where was Gabby? " What happened with Gabby? " He froze, looking back at your smaller frame. " Father Sun didn't like her...He sent her away now come on! He's excited! " What did he do to Gabby?

Caroline and Clinten:

Waking up in the arms of someone was scary. It reminded of you of when you was a small baby being cradled by your mother who seemed to be the only person who could calm you down. Opening your eyes to be greeted by a green shirt. You frowned, now watching the green-shirted man stand up and place the covers over you. " Clinten! Get down here quick! " So there's Clinten. " One second Caroline. " He called back, now grabbing hold of the axe and walking out the door. Caroline and Clinten. You opened your eyes, now looking at your wrists. Handcuffed to the bed. You sighed, sitting up straight and looking around. 

The door swinging open scared you, Clinten now stood there with dirty hands. " Your awake..Caroline! " The yelling caused you to flinch, now attempting to free yourself from the handcuffs. The masked man walked over, now taking the handcuffs away and helping you stand. " Great. Your awake...We have some rules to set. " You frowned, rubbing the back of your neck before watching Clinten pick you up and step downstairs towards the small kitchen. 

Z00ZY_Q:

Waking up in a white van was something you was not used too. It's something you didn't want to ever happen but you trusted that freak. The small bed you was cuffed to was extremely small, you could tell it was Z00ZY's. He visited you a lot but he must have gotten fed up of my insults and comments. You frowned, tugging at the cuffs once again before watching the short boy return to the room with a plate of something. Food maybe? You turned away, watching the boy sit beside you and showing you the food. " Please eat. " He mumbled, now looking at your bruised eye. " The sooner you eat, the sooner I get you something for your eye.. " You chuckled, looking at the boy before looking at the spoon of soup. " Do I look like a baby? " He didn't listen, the spoon now by your cracked bloody lips.  " Eat. "