Y o u g e t h u r t.

Circus Crew.

G0Z:

You fell down a total of 100 stairs, yes you fell well someone pushed you really. Z00ZY has friends over and the group were playing around at the stairs and he accidentally pushed you with too much force. You landed a little too funny on your neck and had to deal with a crying clown holding you close and YUCK0 screaming at Z00ZY for upsetting G0Z. Well...that just happened.

G0Z didn't calm down, he cried about how sorry he was and that Father Sun was ashamed of him for letting you get hurt like this. You laid in the man's arms now having to listen to his cries and before you knew it, he took you to see Father Sun. he wanted forgiveness.

Caroline and Clinten:

The three of you went hiking and you fell down the hill right into the field of sunflowers. The sharp rocks stabbing into your back and your neck hurt. Caroline jumped down after, landing on her feet and taking a look at your injuries. " Took quite a fall didn't you? " she mumbled, watching her brother take the longer way down. " Am I carrying her for the rest of the hike? " Caroline nodded, now helping the man pick you up. " We'll rest so we can check on her injuries more and so you can have a break. " Clinten nodded, now cradling you close to his chest and following his sister down the track.

Z00ZY_Q:

He hit you over the head with a pan. Not sure how but you went into the kitchen and scared him. You collapsed onto the ground, now holding onto your head and watching the boy now scream. " Jesus Christ don't do that! " he yelled, now grabbing onto the ice pack and walking over to you. " Show me..." you moved your hand and he frowned, that would bruise. He sighed now placing the ice pack onto the injury and helped you up. He made you pancakes afterwards.

YUCK0:

You looked down at the man, his head resting against your neck. The two of you were making out and he bit into your neck a little...too hard. The bitemark still sore and every time you moved your neck, the pain would could back. You frowned, now cradling the ice pack close and looking down at YUCK0. He didn't seem too happy that he hurt you but the two of you would be ripping each others clothes off if you got drunk so there was nothing you worried about.

Days Union.

Great_Day:

The two of you went iceskating, you had done this before and was thankful that Great_Day did too, the two of you just skated until you fell. Your head smashing against the ice and you frowned, the man was quick to act. He helped you up, now checking your anything and sighing. " Quite a fall Hm? " you looked up, now holding onto your head. "Let's get you inside, I'll call the doctor. " you nodded, now walking beside the man and inside towards the room you shared.

The Operatives:

Unstable shot you. Yes, he shot you...twice. You wanted to scare him but you didn't even see the gun and the moment he screamed out, the other operatives were rushing down the hall from their positions. Once they saw blood, they were rushing you to the medical bay. Unstable now being yelled at by Benevolent but the rest of the operatives were worried about you.

You frowned, now sitting up and raising a brow, there Unstable stood with the others behind him. His cheek was bruised and his hands held onto a few things. That was the first time you heard the man so...quiet? You was shocked at first but the flirty operative told you not to worry and that it wouldn't happen again.