Grocery Gang

Part 2!

I'm missing out First kiss and First date since like...you'll be getting married to them soon sooo...yeah. :)

Also when they get hurt because they're too pure to get hurt.

PURE SHIELD! :DD

Someone play Royale High with me. :(

You get used to them:

Amazook:

It was strange. Getting along with him that is...he seemed rather cold in some situations but he could joke and laugh with you...when he wanted. You now didn't even work with the man, you infact looked after worms. Yes...worms. Fiddlepat, Amazook's worker needed someone to babysit his worms so he introduced you to him and you now had 5 worms to look after. They seemed calm, just nagging for food and pets but you just worried. Amazook was rather fast when it came to the relationship you had with him. Maybe this was a good thing...

74j:

You became his assistant on the show, it wasn't really a thing you liked but being beside 74j was always good. He had changed since the incident and the moment you got offered a job outside, you took it. Maybe this could be an escape for you? 74j wasn't stupid...he knew your plan really and the moment you planned to use it, he would be ready. You didn't really get used to him, he always changed and you never got used to his sudden actions. Last week he tried to kiss you but then he acted like he didn't even know you...was he a little hurt that you rejected him? Maybe getting used to him wasn't a bad idea...you could trick him and escape...perfect!

TIPPYSHIP:

You now sat beside 74j, Tippy's ex. It was wired to see him and Tippy wanted you to ask some questions but you didn't utter a word. He seemed rather bored and his hat now resting on the table. Where was Tippy? You frowned, now standing to go towards the bathroom but you gasped the moment the man dragged you into the office. He seemed nervous and ended up kissing you in fear. You was beyond confused as the man ranted out his troubles. Oh. He was nervous because 74j was here...hm. You sighed, now trying to calm the man down and place the hat back on his head. " Just breathe Tippy. Go talk to him. " The man frowned, now nodding and hugging you. Sweet.

Fiddlepat:

The moment Fiddlepat asked you to move in, you agreed right away and now watched the man struggle to lift the heavy box up. " WHAT DO YOU HAVE IN THESE BOXES? " You chuckled, now helping the man carry them outside. " Just junk I need. " He sighed, now looking up. " How long have you lived here again? " You shrugged, maybe 15 years...? You now sat inside the car with the man and you drove to the man's house. He lived with a few people...by a few you mean a lot. Someone named Falsewormking started screaming at Fiddle the moment he walked through. Something to do worms..your puppy now being the center of attention from the worms. They really liked your dog.

EgglMart:

You finished placing the last few eggs on the shelf and you gasped, dropping the empty box and watching the arms wrap around your waist. The man's mustache now rubbing against your skin and you watched him trail his hands upward. " Too quick... " You mumbled, now listening to the man mumble a small sorry before removing his arms. EgglMart liked to tease you...a lot. The man found it funny watching you struggle but you never did anything in public...until now. It was a good thing that isle was empty and that none of the eggs were out...You sighed, now fixing his glasses and looking around. " Let's go out for lunch. "