Chapter 8

Soon we were all walking down the city streets, checking out several houses. As we walked the streets, I saw many people stop and stare at me. I blushed as we continued to walk.

"That looks like a new female." A cute tiger male said.

"She's so pale and very pretty." A cat said, looking like a lynx.

Since we had a large family and it was only going to get larger, we found something alongside a mansion. Had several rooms for the young and a big spacious room for myself and my mates. With how big the room was, it was probably made in mind with females that had multiple male partners.

The kids ran on ahead to pick their rooms while Sesshomaru brought me into the master bedroom. Harvey placed out a couple furs for me to sit on from his backpack. I sat down, watching my mates.

"No one lives here right?" I asked.

"Smells like no one has been here for a long time. I'll go pay them later for the house." Parker told me. I nodded my head. Suddenly Parker and Harvey perked up and bristled. They crouched down, sniffing the ground. I tilted my head confused at their behavior.

"What are you two doing?" I asked them.

"There's still a smell of other males!" They said before they shifted into their leopards, emitted some pheromones and rolled around the room and the rest of the house. I chuckled at them. Everyone started to make this place their home. I wanted to do something, even if it was sitting down. I looked to Parker.

"Parker, is there any bamboo nearby?" I asked him.

"Bamboo?" He tilted his head to the side, then he shifted into his human skin. "Sure, but what do you have in mind?"

"I wanted to make some things for the family. Since I'm pregnant, I can't really do much." I sighed.

"Okay, that's fine." He nodded. He looked to Sesshomaru. Sesshomaru nodded with approval to take me there.

"We will go out hunting and gathering." Sesshomaru told us.

"I'll go hunting." Muir offered. Sesshomaru nodded and Muir went out, flying away. Shippo and Rin came running out.

"Can we help you, uncle and Daddy Harvey forage?" They asked him. Sesshomaru sighed and nodded his head. The children screamed with happiness. Parker slicked in between my legs and slowly lifted me up.

"Let's go get you some bamboo." Parker smiled up at me. I waved goodbye to everyone before he dashed off to a bamboo forest.

****

I cut many bamboo down, then shaved the bamboo into long, thin weaveble slices. I soon started to make fish baskets with the bamboo. Parker hovered over my shoudler, watching me work.

"Kagome, what are you doing?" He asked.

"I'm making a fish trap." I told him, glancing over at him. "I want a variety of foods for my family."

Soon I had three fish traps done, several woven baskets and several bamboo containers for various of things. Parker stared at all of the things, impressed.

"Whoa! I didn't know you could weave bamboo together like that! It looks quite sturdy, too!" Parker smiled. "Kagome, you're quite talented!" I puffed out my chest in pride. "But what are you supposed to do with this?" Parker picked up the fish trap.

"You can use this to catch fish. Are there any in the creek by our house? We should try it." I looked to him.

"There's a lot of them! Let's hurry up, then!" Parker smiled. I nodded as I stored everything in the jewel and Parker put me on top his back. Then he ran home. When we got home, no one was here at the moment.