Chapter 49

I sighed as I looked to Parker. He was right. He would return soon since there was a lot of hands helping. I didn't need him come finding us and kill Little Snake right in front of me. I saw Little Snake frown and his body showed his depression. I couldn't help but cave in this moment.

"Mommy will come visit again. Take good care of yourself." I cupped his cheek with my good hand. He lowered his head in disappointment. I lifted his chin a bit, kissing his forehead and stroked his hair. "I promise." I vowed before I turned to my mate, shifting to my smaller form of a dog. "Let's go."

When I got home, I quickly took a bath before the rest of my males got home. I slipped into some black shorts, a blue snakeskin bra and panty set, and a black belly shirt. I was in the ballroom now, tying my hair into a ponytail. I could feel my breasts become slightly firm thanks to the milk. I was going to have to have my males milk me when they get here. I walked over to the crystal screen, looking through the selections. I mused as I tried to figure out what to play. Finally I decided to choose Montero by Lil Nas X. I pushed the play button and ran to get in position. The music started to play in the background.

The music started to move me. I could feel my body still fluidly move with the song. It was good to see that I still could do this even after giving birth so many times. When I danced seductively at the part, I felt my body and mind flow into the song. I was completely unaware of my surroundings. Then when I got to the part where I got to my hands and knees and looked up seductively, that's when I noticed that all my males were in the ballroom. I gasped when I saw them there, stunned faces on them.

I blushed as I quickly got to my feet and went over to the music, pressing stop. I cleared my throat before I slowly turned to face them.

"How long have you been there?" I sheepishly asked, blushing harder.

"For a bit." Sesshomaru smirked. "Would you care to do another?"

"Ah, sure." I cleared my throat as I walked over to the crystal screen. I scrolled through the song options. I decided to do Unholy by Sam Smith and Kim Petras. I clicked the song and rushed over to where I need to be as the music started.

My body moved fast and fluid to the music. When Sam started to sing, that's when I broke out the seductive moves. I moved my hips, rolling them as my upper half danced with grace. I soon turned sideways, facing them a bit while doing a partial split. I winked at them before I went to a sideways stance on all fours and twerked my body a bit. As I leaned back and did a couple of more moves, before I twerked as I spun slowly back to face them.

As I continued this seductive dance, I could see all of them start to form tents in their pants. I softly smirked as I continued to dance. When I did the part when I "flaunted" my breasts, arousal was thick in the air. It continued to increase as I continued the dance. With each flick of my body or a roll of my hips, I could smell their arousal skyrocketing. I glanced as I looked over, finding them desperately trying to control themselves.

As the song ended, I slowly turned around shook my ass a bit while glancing over my shoulder at them. I smacked my ass before walking away seductively. I was completely happy that I managed to pull of the choreography I learned. I decided to test their control with one more song. I went over to the screen and Birthday Sex by Jeremiah.