Chapter 21.

« Niall »

Days have gone by and I would say that things have been fairly normal. Liam and I haven't brought up the boys ever since Harry dropped us off after Zayn almost tried to kill me. Apparently Liam didn't remember anything when he woke up,meaning that Harry's knockout gave him amnesia which I'm grateful for. Even if it sounds selfish,I wouldn't know how to explain to Liam what he saw,or even tell him that the guys who helped us out,actually came from hell.

My thoughts had been interrupted,as I felt a light tap on my cheeks. Mum stood in front of me with a bowl of salad in her hands.

"Niall sweety,could you please place the salad on to the table?" she asked with a smile. The smell still lingered on the freshly manicured short woman as she asked for the simple favor. Her hair was curled for the special event that was being held at her house,hoping that she looked good for her visitors even though she looked good with or without them.

I gracefully took the bowl from my mother,receiving a kiss to the cheek as a sign of gratitude before she walked away to get the rest of the stuff. Our church club was having their daily weekend-get-together's and this time it took turn for it to be held at our house. Just as the last items had been placed onto the table,the doorbell had been rung which meant that the guests had arrived.

Mum hurriedly took off her apron,as Greg came down,fixing his bow-tie with Denise trailing behind him with a giggling Theo in her arms. Mother helped me with my tie,joking about how I still couldn't dress properly because God blessed me with the gift of staying her little boy. Dad came down with his glasses on and the bible in his hand,assuring mum that there's enough time in the world for her to call me her little boy and that it wasn't necessary for her to do it now,while we keep our guests waiting outside.

Cupping my face in her hands,mum placed one last kiss on my forehead before she finally walked to the door,soothing down her already perfectly ironed baby blue dress before opening the door to let in our expected company.

Outside stood nearly the whole church,awaiting to enter so the festive could begin. Madame Charlotte and her husband Richard Hart were the first to enter,and greet my family. Madame Charlotte was a wealthy woman and it's safe to say that she almost has it all: elegance,brains,money and beauty. She had this bad habit of judging people before he gets to know them,mum scolds me quite often because I think that she's just a young snob. Richard Hart was her third husband,since she always believed in those romantic love stories and first got married at a young age.

"My,my look how handsome you've grown Niall" she mused. It took me everything I had to keep my polite figure towards her. Mum and dad first has intentions of making me marry her in the future due to the fact that our dad's knew each other well,but it's pretty obvious that miss snob had a liking in older men,and I thank God for that.

Next was Kaithlin Rogers. Even though everyone may keep it a secret,I surely won't. They had sympathy towards her. She would go to a bar near by every night,wearing every piece of jewelry she had,as she waits for her long lost love. Nobody actually payed much attention to miss Kaithlin,I find her rather amusing. She has wonderful stories to tell about her past adventures,only no one took the time in the world to listen to her.

Father Desmond was also one to enter,making the cross sign on my forehead as he gave me a pat on the shoulder. "Good to see you again,young Niall"

I bowed my head to him with a smile on my face as I greeted him with a small "likewise"

and so many others entered,some had the decency to greet us and others don't,but I knew better than to complain. Every future of every face had been memorized in my head by now,since there were so many. Once girl stood out though...