Chapter 2.

« Niall »

They say that every dream has a meaning. So what was the meaning of mine?

It's always a different scenario but always the same voice.

I've been hearing that same voice for quite a while now,I even get the feeling that I'm being watched... or i'm getting paranoia.

Taking another look at my alarm clock I see that it's already 9:30 AM. Why didn't Liam wake me up like he always does?

"Liam?"

No response.

Come to think of it..the house seemed awfully quiet today. I grab the towel,drying off my face before making my way downstairs. "Liam,where are ya' mate?"

Instead of hearing the voice I've come to know I began hearing a faint sound sound,chiming along into the living room.

Following the sound,I finally made it downstairs which made me do a double take. The house was abandoned. It's not the house we've been living in..

All the furniture were under thick layers of dust,and not a single photograph in sight. Liam was nowhere to be found,but what I did find was a rocking chair in the center of the living room.

The rocking chair was rocking back and forth all by itself. Next to the rocking chair stood a table with a wooden box on top.

What the fuck happened here?

After several seconds I finally came to notice that the familiar tune that was playing,was the jack in the box song.

"This is just another dream...." I whispered to myself.

"Is that so?"

I held in my breath when I heard the voice. It wasn't just any voice...it was /that/ particular voice.

I didn't want to turn around due to what I may see. I didn't know what to think.

"You're not real,just a glimpse of my imagination"

There was a creaking coming from the boards below,and footsteps where able to be heard.

They were getting closer and closer till he stopped right behind me.

His smell was a mixture of cigarettes and mint,it was intoxicating.

I felt his lips brush against my ear as he lets out a low chuckle. "Oh,I'm real alright".

His voice was the only thing on my mind,almost like I've been brainwashed but at the moment I didn't care. His voice was like a melody....husky but sweet at the same time.

"Prove it."

I let out a gasp when I felt plump,soft lips attaching to my neck,right next to my jaw. Trails of kisses were being left on my neck and strangely enough...I enjoyed it.

When he stopped,he came back up to the  previous spot and began to suck on the skin as he rubbed circles on my hip bones with his thumbs. I sunk my teeth into my bottom lip,holding back a moan that was trying to come out and threw my head back,on his shoulder.

"Did I prove my existence to you?"

I could practically feel his lips curl into a smirk,knowing that he had proved his point. Suddenly my mouth decided to blur out what my mind has been trying to get the courage to ask for a while now.

"What do you want?"

There was a moment of silence before he spoke up,which for a second led me to believe that he was no longer in the room and his breathing being the only thing that confirmed that his presence was still there.

"What I want is you"

Before I was able to do anything else,he disappeared with the strong gust of wind that entered the room.

Everything returned to its original position,leaving absolutely nothing out of place except a mirror with a note on top of it.

The evidence is still there,sweet cheeks.
If you just look close enough and you'll find it.    
           ;) -Z.

My eyes almost popped out of my eye sockets when I looked in the mirror. I subconsciously let my fingertip brush over the mark that was left.

The evidence has indeed been left. It was a freaking love bite.

But another discovery hit me in the face like a truck:

All of this was real.

HE was real.