Chapter 1.

"Niall......"

"Niall..."

"Leave me alone!"

The poor boy was alone,sitting in the woods all by himself with nothing but the darkness that's surrounding him. He was alone,scared and cold.

There were occasional sounds of rustling that came from trees,howling and /that/ voice.

The voice was masculine. It was a charming one,the type you'd want to record and reply over and over again like your favorite song. But there was also that drip of venom...the type that made you fear whoever was talking.

"Niall..."

Niall brought his knees to his chest,hugging them tightly as he choked out a sob. All he wants is for the voice to leave him alone.

"P-please,tell me what you want...please j-just leave me alone"

"Niall..." The voice whispers again.

"Stop!" The boy was at full sobbing now,desperately tugging at his hair in frustration. Mentally pleading someone; anyone to help him.

Who is this person?

What does he want?

"Come to me"

Niall knew he shouldn't,but there was no other way. Sure,his parents always thought him not to trust strangers but what other choice did he have?
He knew that if he wanted answers,he'd have to get to them.

And so he stood up,dusting himself off before walking in the direction of the voice.
"Where can I find you?" he asked with a hoarse voice.

Niall knew this was a bad idea but if he wanted the voice to stop torturing him,he had to do it. But he was also curious...

"Follow my voice,sweet cheeks"

Niall got more nervous as the voice got closer. Tripping over his own feet,sweating and biting his own nails. He came to an abrupt stop,when the voice suddenly stopped,looking around as he awaits for his next command.

After several minutes have gone by since the voice has last spoken,he decided to speak up.

"Where are you?"

"I'm right behind you"

His breath got caught up in his throat when he suddenly indeed felt someone's presence behind him,feeling the person's hot breath on his neck which send shivers through his spine.

All Niall could see was a pair of beautiful hazel eyes,staring into his own before the figure stepped closer and whispered:

"Lights out"

And that's when everything went black.

_____________________________________________

Niall sat straight up his bed,gasping for air and sweating like he had just ran a marathon.

He reached for his alarm clock beside his bed as he wipes the dripping sweat from his forehead to see that it was only 5:30 AM.

There was no way he would be able to go back no bed. oh no,not after that nightmare.
So he got up,heading to the bathroom.

After he splashed some water on his face to make sure he's fully awake,he stares at his reflection in the mirror above the sink as he keeps telling himself that it was only a dream.

But what Niall didn't know is that dream wasn't just a dream.