Chapter 25.

« Zayn »

Nothing but darkness surrounded us,as we sat at the top of Greg Horan's house,still on they lookout for any signs of danger. Despise the fact that Niall haven't spoken to us for little over a week now,we still kept it as our mission to protect the boy from our enemies or even from our own kind. Louis would always complain about why it was our job to protect Niall,while he made it very clear that he wanted nothing to do with us. Truth to be told,I had no valuable explanation on why I'm being so protective over Niall,so until I do,my days will be consistent of Louis always yapping about how much of a child Niall is being,and Harry always scolding at him.

And today,sadly wasn't any different.

My friends were in the middle of their daily bickering session as I just laid on the roof,blowing the smoke from my cigarette into the night sky as I observed the stars. I found myself watching the stars quite often lately,seeing that there would be a star missing within every passing day. But that was until of course,Louis heard a strange sound and ordered Harry to shut up immediately.

I was quick to their side's by then,scanning the area for a trespasser. "What's up,mate?" I asked Louis in a hushed tone. He was alert,almost as if he could smell the warm fresh blood approaching from miles away. "Clever..." he muttered under his breath.

Louis turned around,handing Harry over his gun. "These bitches are trying to fool us. Zayn,one stuck into Niall's room. Get rid of that thing before it gets him" he ordered as he tucked in some weapons in his pockets.

"Where are you going?"

Louis grinned,licking his lips devilishly."I'm out to kill that bitch who thought she would be so clever to fool me. Harry,stay on the lookout" After that he jumped off,disappearing into the woods.

Not waiting another minute,I slipped into the house via the broken basement window that the eldest of the Horan siblings was still bound to fix. Groans and grunts were clearly able to be heard,meaning that whoever was here,wasn't so far away after all. Carefully taking cover behind a brick wall,I hear the cackle of an unfamiliar voice filling the dark room. "You pathetic little vermin" it sneered,"You're nothing but a weakling,sweetie. Where's your 'oh-so-great' brothers now?"

Curiosity got the best of me as I popped my head out from behind the wall to see who the heck she was stalking to. And there,on the cold floor lying in a puddle of blood was Sarah,coughing and shooting daggers at the intruder above her. "They'll come for you,you goddamn bitch!" The shadow,raised it's feet and pushed the skinny girl down back to the floor as it held her down,it's boot on her stomach.

"That didn't answer my question" the shadow sneered down at the girl again before pulling out a gun from behind its back,pointing it straight at the helpless girl that was being held down. "Where are they?"

"Well for starters,one of them is right here" I smirked.

As the person turned to me,I could easily make out who it was. Her face was covered with too much make-up and she still wore clothes to show off her none existent boobs. Seemed like nothing changed at all,not even after all these years. I've always had a bad blood for this girl and her whole family. God, would I be satisfied to have her blood under my nails.

She batted her eye lashes at my sight,already making attempts to push forward her 'boobs'. "Zayn Malik? What a surprise" she grinned.

Keeping a straight poker face,I gave the fake ass barbie doll a nod,trying my hardest not to grinch as placed her palms flat on my chest. "Constance Chandler" I bitterly gritted out.

"Haven't seen you in ages" Her hands trailed from my chest to my biceps,roaming around my body as she tried to get closer to my face. The only reason I kept still was because Sarah took her flirting as a opportunity to come up behind her,so it was my job to distract this desperate whore who was clearly trying to get in my pants.