Chapter 11.

« Zayn »

[Song of choice» Dangerous by David Guetta ft Sam Martin]

We stood in the alleyway watching as the sun went down,admiring the beautiful colors of the sky. I was leaning against the brick wall,lighting the cigarette I had in between my teeth. Maybe it was just me,but I found it rather relaxing being here.

Harry and Louis sat together on a bike,exchanging kisses once in a while and laughing at whatever joke Louis just told. People think that falling for the same gender is a disease. They say it's disgusting but I didn't agree,nor ever will. I found it a beautiful sight,to me there was nothing better than seeing my two bestfriends happily in love.

Sometimes I can't help but to wonder when my turn will come. My turn to have the one person that would make my life better,my shot at happiness.

Harry cleared his throat,interrupting my thoughts. "You alright there mate?"

"Yeah,no need to worry...I'm fine"

People nowadays seem to use that excuse to dodge any further questions from others who are concerned about them. They want to be let off the hook,and I now understood why. It's not that we do it on purpose,we don't do it to annoy anybody,it's the contrary to be honest. We do it to save people the time they could waste on solving our problems. That valuable time they could use it to do something else,it's not that we don't appreciate it because trust me,we do.

The main problem is the feeling we get deep down in our stomach's,making us feel as if we are only going to bother others with our problems.

Just as I was about to step out of the alley there was a strong force that almost knocked the air out of me. These damn fools,they have eyes why the hell don't they use them?

"Hey,watch-" My sentence had been cut short when I saw a mass of blonde hair that was buried into my chest.

"Niall?"

I have been proven right,because he hugged me even tighter when he heard his name and whimpers left his mouth.

He seemed afraid of something,but the question was: afraid of what?

When he looked up,I saw the pair of ocean blue eyes I've come to adore. They were full of worry and sadness. "Zayn?"

His voice sounded so broken and his body was shaking as if he had seen a ghost. "Niall....what's going on?" Before he could get a chance to respond,another lad came running after him.

"Ni,they're still chasing us. We have to go" he said,panting.

By now both Louis and Harry were quick to get onto their feet. "Who exactly had been chasing you?" Harry asked as he carefully rubbed the other lad's back.

"Well-"

Several gunshots rang from afar making us all jump. I didn't need to do a double take to recognize those uniforms. Those bastards came back after all. "That's our cue to leave,you-" I pointed in the other lad's direction "you go with Harry,and Niall you're coming with me"

I made sure Niall had his helmet on before I climbed on myself. "Zayn,we're gonna die" he said as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Won't let that happen"

Bullets were being dodged as we continued to swerve into different streets. Niall clung to me for dear life because let's be honest here,even if he doesn't admit it....he thought that he was going to die.

"Harry! Whatever you do,don't stop driving!" Louis shouted.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

I got my answer when Louis pulled out a gun and shot it in the enemy's direction,which resulted that one of their riders lost control over the bike and crashed into a building. The guns were being fired like crazy afterwards,bullets flying in every direction. One of them even getting close enough by that other lad's head,missing it just by an inch.

"LIAM!"

'Liam' held on tighter to Harry,muttering "Oh my god" and "I'm gonna die". If looks could kill,the poor lad would already be dead because of the many daggers Louis are are shooting him for getting a little too close to his boyfriend and I'm pretty sure he was mentally planning various ways for the lad to meet his death.

I turned around to see Niall with his cheek pressed against my back as he held me. Taking them back to their apartment wasn't an option since our rivals now knew where they lived so they can get to them anytime and ,the apartment was fully trashed.

"Zayn?" Niall stumbled with his words until he spoke,"where are we going?"

I knew exactly where we were going,and at the moment the answer I was bound to say seemed right. The words seemed almost perfect. But I knew that it was never meant to be.

"Home. We're going home."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hello lovelies! Heh...sorry for the super late update cause I had writers block. But I'm baaaack! Hope you guys are still reading. Soo we have several free periods at school and you know what that means? MORE UPDATES! -Adorcble.