Chapter 28.

« Niall »

Pain. That was basically all that I felt.

My head hurt like hell,making me feel as if I was recovering from the worst hangover of my life,or as if someone slammed a hammer on upon it. Blinking several times,I finally managed to open my eyes and expected to see where I was but unfortunately that wasn't the case.

I knew that my eyes were in fact open,thus meaning that whatever room I was in,was pitch black. Moving came to my mind and let me tell you,as soon as I did,I found myself deeply regretting it. Every muscle was aching and the pain spread through my body like a wild fire,causing me to hiss out in pain. The sound of metal scraping against each other was what gave me the least bit of hope and at the same cm time crushed it a bit. Because then it hit me: I had been handcuffed while I was passed out. Quickly recovering I came up with some sort of plan,if there was people here they would surely hear it,right?

"Hello?" It wasn't the most powerful yell you'd ever hear but that was only because I suddenly began to feel really tired almost like every bit of energy had been sucked out of my body. Frustrated at myself,too busy scolding at myself for being so weak I yanked my hand forward,making the handcuff hit hard against the metal pipe.

There were voices now coming from above..

That's it,maybe I could get them to notice me,

and maybe-- just maybe,ask for help.

Yanking it again with the big of strength once,twice and finally the door flew open at the third time. A boy,no older than me,stepped in with an angered look on his face. "The hell,you doing!?" he shouted,flickering on the lights. The man may have had a nose piercing and was covered in tattoos but yet he didn't seem to quite give the 'intimidating' vibe.

"I was trying to seek help,what else would I be doing?" I retorted with my eyebrows raised.

Man,the days I spend with Louis really did pay off because normally I would be shittin' my pants right now. And 'dear god help me that I don't sudden go all whimp-mood now 'cause it looks like I made the dude real angry.' He looked surprised at first then he charged towards me,pulling something out from his pocket.

At first,I had no idea what the item was. Well that was until of course,my body jolted dangerously high up. Then I know exactly what the item did:

It electrocuted me.

Gritting my teeth together,I tried not to scream. I had no idea what I had to do to get this agony to let go of me,I was in pain,not only psychically but mentally as well. My brain was screaming for rest,which led to the enormous headache I had at the moment. 'There was no way out' my brain would nag,

'So why bother wasting time on looking for solutions that won't work'

"Watch your tone with me,you little shit"

The stranger spat in my face before he took a step back to crouch in front of me. Using a finger to tilt up my head to I was looking directly in his eyes,his lips formed into a smirk.

"You don't know who you're messing with,so I suggest you be a good little boy and behave" his words were like venom,piercing under my skin for some unknown reason.

I turned my face away from him,a scoff leaving my lips and as I shot daggers at him,he casually leaned up against the door frame. "And bedsides--" he continued, "I wouldn't be able to damage you,but trust me,others will"

"What others? There's more of you!?"

His laugh boomed in the room,making me wince due how loud it sounded. "Yeah kid,you got brought here" he responded with a smirk on his face. "You honestly didn't think you could seek help here,did you?" Knowing he was making fun of my stupidity,I simply closed my eyes hoping or wishing that be would just disappear. Because truth to be told,I did hope that maybe someone could,would help me.