Chapter 23.

« Zayn »

The first thing I had set my mind to do was to make things right with Niall. I might have frighten the poor boy,even though it wasn't me but he of course,didn't know that. Niall still thought that I was the one trying to kill him,which pained me in a way because that was what I was actually supposed to do. Harry and Louis were more than happy to have me back apparently,because as soon as that crazy bitch left,I had been pulled into a bone-crushing hug and next thing you know,Harry is literally yelling at me to go apologize to the blonde boy.

Which now brings us to where I'm currently heading now,which is Niall's house. So far I've been hit by two cars and still managed to keep running,so I'm proud of myself.

Never in a million years would I have thought that I, Zayn Malik would be chasing after someone or even being so desperate to have somebody's forgiveness but here I am, running to Niall's house, doing everything I thought that I would never do.

And that's when I realized that I was practically going against myself, breaking every rule I had once set up for myself.

That I was betraying myself for him.

The run to Niall's house was a difficult one. But I had set my mind to do it, and so I did.

Determination was something I grew up with, within heart and soul since a young age. People may call me stubborn, but what they don't know is who I really am. I am not a heartless demon or a selfish bastard, I am simply a boy who's life had been ripped away from him before he even got the chance to explore or do what he wished to do. In my eyes, Niall fulfilling one of my wishes, which was to be cared for so that explained the whole issue why I was now standing on his doorstep. It might sound cliché, but my mind knew that it just seemed that way, but why was there this feeling in my heart telling me that it's something more?

Shaking my head, chose that it was best that I just ignored the feeling and just knocked on his door. A vibe of negativity was flowing through out his house and I wondered why. What could have happened to him? The feeling wasn't the pleasant one I would usually get when I was around him. There was a sad vibe radiating from that house then I figured that something indeed wasn't right.

Niall came out,wearing a crumbled suit as his eyes were red and puffy with tear stained cheeks. He looked broken and depressed,but that moment of being vulnerable quickly disappeared when be saw me. His face immediately turned into a scowl as his breath became uneven.

"What are you doing here,Zayn?"

It seemed as the words were suddenly stuck in my throat,I couldn't move or speak. I felt like I was a child all over again,a child that was getting scold at for drawing with crayons on the wall.

"What the hell are you doing here,Malik?" Niall spat,once again.

His words stabbed me right in the heart,making me numb. Before he slammed the door in my face,I blocked it with my foot. Blue eyes were burning into my soul with nothing but hatred,making me feel bad for everything I've put this poor boy through.

"I came to give you answers,Niall......real answers this time"

He let out a bitter chuckle,raising his eyebrows as he stood there in the door,watching me with an amused expression. "Do you really think that you're actually capable of doing so?" he asked with a low voice. Vigorously nodding my head at his question,I looked at him with pleasing eyes,hoping to change his mind.

"I will just,please come with me. It'll be easier to understand that way" I pleased once more as I saw how his features began to soften a bit. "Fine!" he grumbled,getting his keys from the counter as he looked up the house. "No funny business or i'm done with you for good"