Chapter 7.

« Zayn »

"I play the demon myself --no puppets involved."

                  -Elizabeth Kenny.

Anger was what I felt as I sped through the pitch black streets. I was going to make him suffer.

How dare he touch Niall? Who does he think he is?

Nothing would change my mind now,because I will show absolutely no mercy. I had no intentions of backing out when I finally found the address after a while of searching,so I knocked.

The devil's knocking on your door,bitch.      

             Prepare yourselves. 

A young girl opened the door and flashed me an award winning smile. She was gorgeous to say at least,but I just wasn't interested.

"Hello. How can I help you?"

I was about respond her,but seemed like the asshole made my job a hell lot of easier.

"Who's at the door babe?"

He shuffled out of the living room and came to stand beside his girlfriend. As soon as his eyes landed on me,they went wide and he gulped causing me to let out a small chuckle.

"Hey there Ryan,how are you mate?"

Looks like cat caught his tongue. Poor thing couldn't speak. "Are you a friend of his?" the girl asked.

"Well yes. May I come in?"

"No"

"Of course!"

Sending a glare his way,the girl scooted him over and opened the door wider so I could enter. "Welcome to our house". Casually walking in like nothing had happened or was about to happen,I scanned around the house observing the pictures that were placed amongst the wall.

As we took a seat,Ryan's eyes never left mine. He was somewhat in the line between nervous and confused,which was quite an amusing sight because I was being calm.

Sweat broke from his forehead as he continued to watch me,tapping his foot and wiping his clammy hands onto his jeans.

"So what do you do for a living um..."

"Zayn. Zayn Malik"

"What do you do for a living,Zayn?"

I'm a demon and I kill for fun. I spend my days frightening people and enjoy hearing them scream in agony,just as i'm about to do to you.

"I'm actually a massage therapist"

She seemed to be amused by my choice of words,so was I but she seemed to have bought it. "Oh,really? Well I have been kind of stressed these days.."

"Would you like me to show you?"

"If that's not a problem,please?"

By the time I stood up and made my way behind his girlfriend,Ryan's nails had all been bitten till they were bleeding.

I placed my hands on her shoulders,sending a wink Ryan's way. "Here we go,love"

My thumbs we carefully pressing themselves down,causing light cracks able to be heard. When Ryan least expected it,I tilt his girlfriends face to the side and placed a kiss onto her lips. "Goodbye sweetheart"

I grabbed her face into my hands only to snap her neck,making her fall to the floor.

Since she had no part in this,I choose to let her die the easy way. Loud cries were now coming from Ryan as I stood above his beloved girlfriend,watching how the life slowly left her eyes.

"You son of a bitch!" he yelled.

"Watch it" Ryan was now pressed against the wall,sobbing like the weak fucker he was.

"That's what you get for touching my property"

Zee? Unca Ni and I made cards for you! Ni said that you come get them when we sleep.

A smile made its way on my face as I heard Theo's little voice,making me want to speed up this process.

I took a knife from behind my back,showing it to Ryan. "Alright,let's get this over with. I have places to be"

His tongue was the first to go.

With just a slash of the knife,that bastard's tongue was on the floor,making the blood run down like a waterfall. Then I simply just plunged the knife into his stomach,twisting and turning as he pleaded for me to just end his life already.

When the whole in his stomach was deep enough to satisfy me,I chopped off some organs making him break into a horrible coughing fit. Pushing him down to the floor on his knees,I took his chin in my hand to open his mouth wide enough for me to only shove the organs down his throat,for him to choke on.

So that what the end of Ryan Daniels.

Maimed to death and choked with his own organs. Pleasant death,wasn't it?

After my job was done,I left to go back to Niall's house leaving the two dead bodies back in the house. Hopefully someone finds them in the morning.

The cards were indeed left near the door for me when I arrived. I found it adorable how much this boy cares for me,even though he has no idea what I truly am. But I also found a letter,a letter from Niall to be exact.

It pained me to read how someone as beautiful as him felt disgusted with himself. He shouldn't feel this way. Not now or ever,so I did what felt right to do: write a response.

When I finished I rolled the letter into Niall's room along with a rose. The rose was one of many that came from the cemetery.

The place where many memories are held till today.

And I hope that maybe I'll be able to share the memories with Niall.

The memories of what made my life a living hell today.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Um..well this chapter was intense? I should label this as horror because damn,I'm a graphic person.

My mother dragged me to church so she could pray for my satanic ways. How was the chapter? Tell me! -Adorcble.