Vote of thanks and appreciation!!!

Heyy..it's your girl;Midha.

I'm happy that I could finish this piece. I'm grateful and thankful to Allah for everything He's done for me.

I can remember all the different exercise books,and hardcovers that seemed wasted back then as I'd start a story,and never finish it. It was always stopped midway as I'd lose the spirit to write,and days later,pickup a new book to start the same process all over again.

I know I'm an amateur ,and still have a long way to go before becoming a great writer. However, I'm thankful to all of you who never left this book cause of the grammar,or plot,or writing or anything else in general. You made me finish this piece and I'll be forever grateful.

In the course of writing this book,I met with alot of cool,nice,friendly and wise people. I feel connected to some of you guys more than some people I meet in person.

TheOmoope oyiza27 Oummytre_Thaalith @Thayeeba0 mariaanniepanneer Adedolapo2301 Emzeed502 mz_bushirah yusroh_tawfiq @Toyeebah maidservant1 uummssss maryamaikano Diyah005 tamheck ruhkky MisturaZakaria4 AeshaKabir waseela_00 momisani @Zakiyyah_u safiyasirajo ZainaHijabi ZainabDalhatu Black-Meenah HauwaGana ummirasul khadeem1131 momohjimohzuweilani @Firdaussy Aeeesher RuqayyahAdeola RuqoyahEniola SaadatuMakama @SumayyaMuhammad7 Khemsil MutiullahMaryam and ofcourse all my silent readers☺. I don't know your usernames, that's why I couldn't tag you also.

Thank you all for helping me achieve this. I love you all🤍🤍.

  And if you have any questions regarding the book,or me,or anything at all,or just wanna talk or gist,feel free to slide to my DM here on Wattpad, my Facebook account(PreHeatBeauty Midha),or my WhatsApp. I'm not promising quick response cause I'm not always active,excluding Facebook though.

I love you all 😘😘
                        Midha...